Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 PM

3,106 posts, read 9,123,057 times

Advertisements

We're getting close to making a decision about moving to the area but I would like to see if anyone has recommendations or feedback on OB/GYN & pediatricians in either Sugar Land or Missouri City.

Would love feedback on:

*TCP Sugar Land (currently seeing Dr. Bhakta at TCP The Woodlands & LOVE him)
*Town Center Pediatrics
*Drs. Elissa Atlas, Dean J. Gmoser, Raymond Kahn and Karen Urbani, MD
*Agrawala, Sangeeta MD - Texas Family Pediatric Group

As for OB/GYN, preference is for female primary but I don't mind a practice where I'd also see male ob/gyns.

*DeAnna McDonald, M.D. Niraj Patel, M.D. Duc B. Le, M.D.

Thanks (as always)!!
Sam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 03:50 PM

122 posts, read 477,172 times
My wife goes to Dr. Deanna McDonald at Sugar Land OB/GYN, and would highly recommend her. Waits can sometimes be a little long though.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:42 PM

156 posts, read 511,301 times
When I lived in Sugar Land I saw Dr. Chantal Nguyen-Tran. She delivered 3 of my babies. I just loved her! Obstetrical and Gynecological Associates, P.A. - Chantal Nguyen-Tran, MD

Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 PM

687 posts, read 2,128,161 times
Sugar Land OB -- Dr. Cuong Nguyen (Sugar Land Women's Health Center) is the best! Graduated top of his class (very smart), awards for student teaching, wonderful bedside manner, his patients love him, his staff loves him... Here's the website Sugarland Women's Health Center - Sugar Land & SW Houston OB GYN

Dr. Hanh Nguyen (Tykes to Teens Pediatrics) is our pediatrician. She's a good diagnostician (really smart), dedicated, and caring. Her nurses are very nice, and plays well with kids :-). Address is West Grand Parkway S., Suite 580, Sugar Land, Texas 77479, (281) 341-9600.

Good luck with finding the right doctors for you and your family!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:25 PM

3,106 posts, read 9,123,057 times
Thanks for all the recommendations (including the ones sent to me via rep points...thanks!).

I've seen a lot of good feedback on all your recommendations so I'm going to have sit down, take a good look & see what fits us best. I really need to sort out all the Dr. Nguyens, too. I'm getting confused as to who is a ped, ob/gyn, internist, etc... LOL

Thanks!

Old 06-12-2009, 02:23 PM

687 posts, read 2,128,161 times
Yes, there's a lot of Nguyens around, esp. here in Houston . At my office (more than 14,000 employees), the most common last name in the employee directory is Nguyen. More than Jones or Smith for sure

Old 06-12-2009, 02:31 PM

354 posts, read 2,430,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie5 View Post
When I lived in Sugar Land I saw Dr. Chantal Nguyen-Tran. She delivered 3 of my babies. I just loved her! Obstetrical and Gynecological Associates, P.A. - Chantal Nguyen-Tran, MD

I second Chantal! (Dr. Nguyen-Tran) She's great! I also suggest Towne Center Pediatrics. My kids see Dr. Patricia Rodriguez. She is great with the kiddos! Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston