U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 AM

113 posts, read 182,109 times
Seven Palms on Texas Avenue and Highway 3. It is just north of Bay Area Blvd. I lived there for most of 2007. It was a fairly new place, very nice. Never had any problems there, really close to everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 06:35 AM

7,699 posts, read 17,694,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas7 View Post
Yeah Park at Armand Bayou is in Pasadena City limits - but it may as well be Clear Lake (as far as proximity to the area, etc). I know the person is looking for Webster but everything in that area is so close together that unless you have a real need to be there - walking to work nearby, etc. it's kind of all the same area.

I guess it's relatively close to you & me, but some people might say that covers a lot of ground. Park @ Armand Bayou is around 10 miles from the ''Webster'' DPS office. "Webster" also goes west of 45 into the south part of old Heritage Park.

If we're talking about Webster proper it's just a few square miles of mainly shopping, the Clear Lake Medical Center, a few old homes and some apartments.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:24 PM

6,362 posts, read 9,182,413 times
Wow - it just doesn't seem like 10 miles but I spend a lot of time in the car and drive all over the place -- so what's relatively close for me might seem like way too far for others. Yes, there are those nice apts. right across from the Med Center sort of obscured by trees but I can't remember the name of them. Guess the OP will just have to drive over there and check out the area.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:55 AM

24 posts, read 132,095 times
Whatever you do I'd recommend avoiding the complex called The Landing off of Medical Center Blvd. between Highway 3 and El Camino. They look nice and are advertised as "luxury" but I lived there for two years and the management is horrible.

When I first moved in the apartment was filthy and just after unpacking found out the kitchen was crawling with cockroaches. Their response was basically, "Wow, that's a shame." Just ridiculous in a complex that is touted as luxury and has the price tag to go with it.

About a week after my brother moved into a different unit in the same complex there he found a cat living/dying in the empty space underneath his kitchen cabinets. It was probably living off the mice that had also infested the apartment.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:19 AM

6,362 posts, read 9,182,413 times
The landing isn't the one that I was thinking of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston