Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 09:59 AM

1 posts, read 5,840 times

Advertisements

My wife and I are out of towners exclusively looking at Katy homes and happened to stumble on The Reserve at Spring Lake.

I would be interested in hearing any general pros/cons to buying into this relatively new subdivision being built in SW Katy. Looks like very nice homes in a very nice area but there sure is a lot of land left to be developed. Schools for kids in this subdivision also are exemplary from what I was able to determine on the web.

Beyond the future competition from builders (although I have no intention of buying and leaving any time soon), I would appreciate hearing from folks about what issues I should consider before buying at the Reserve. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 11:09 AM
cla

898 posts, read 3,307,151 times
This is in Cinco Ranch - Cinco Ranch is divided up into "villages" which are further divided into neighborhoods. For example, sbhubbell and I both live in an area of Cinco called Highland Park, but live in two different neighborhoods within Highland Park.

The Reserve at Spring Lake is part of Cinco Ranch SW and is a section of custom homes. Any information you find on Cinco Ranch will apply to you as well.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:51 PM

1,288 posts, read 4,935,739 times
The Reserve at Spring Lake would be awesome, beautiful homes in fabulous Cinco Ranch. The area surrounding it yet to be developed will all be part of CR, which has high standards and an outstanding reputation. I don't think you can go wrong there. I love that new lake and the walking path around it and the thought put into the children's garden there. The Lake House there is really nice too, I'm using it for a big birthday party next month.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM

1 posts, read 5,623 times
I am considering building in the Reserve at Spring Lake in Cinco. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding the custom home builders?

Old 01-07-2010, 03:47 PM

1,288 posts, read 4,935,739 times
I walked through a few of the "model" custom homes there, and I was most impressed with the Partners In Building home. I've also heard very good things about them as a builder. I can't even remember who the other three custom builders I saw were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston