Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 PM

2,023 posts, read 4,187,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Thats right STTTEEEVEE!..The FRENCH are the ones who dont bathe...the British are the ones with those rotten teeth..lol...get it right!
wow! Europe sounds like a lovely place lol!

Old 02-05-2010, 12:48 PM

912 posts, read 2,556,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveArmy View Post
Oh sure like I don't have brit coworkers. Also aside from the world outside of america you've been campaining about, you should figure out not all who post on the internet is in the US or that theyre americans, bonehead. Punctuations were added by droid.
It would be a lot easier to understand you if you could use English instead of this weird backwards nonsense you seem to favour. Could it be that you only act like an American bonehead but are in fact an idiot who is from elsewhere in the world? That could explain a lot if English isn't your first language.
Allow me to point out that it would be a great boost for any future career you might have in mind (over and above frying things and serving them out of a window) to learn the language of the country you're living in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmeads View Post
wow! Europe sounds like a lovely place lol!
It features far less human blimps which by definition means the people smell better. Fat people stink, literally, particularly the large number of waddlers I see huffing and puffing their way in and out of their crappy, oversized old SUVs. Of course according to your quote you won't realise what a civilised country is like never having been to one..........

Old 02-05-2010, 12:54 PM

2,271 posts, read 5,146,753 times
Thread closed.

Hmm...I thought if I typed it it would close.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:01 PM

2,271 posts, read 5,146,753 times
Or....maybe I should scream "Help! The trolls have gotten lose and are eating each other!"

Old 02-05-2010, 01:07 PM

2,023 posts, read 4,187,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
It would be a lot easier to understand you if you could use English instead of this weird backwards nonsense you seem to favour. Could it be that you only act like an American bonehead but are in fact an idiot who is from elsewhere in the world? That could explain a lot if English isn't your first language.
Allow me to point out that it would be a great boost for any future career you might have in mind (over and above frying things and serving them out of a window) to learn the language of the country you're living in.

It features far less human blimps which by definition means the people smell better. Fat people stink, literally, particularly the large number of waddlers I see huffing and puffing their way in and out of their crappy, oversized old SUVs. Of course according to your quote you won't realise what a civilised country is like never having been to one..........
lol! That's one of the funniest things I've read on C-D. It's all in good fun Grunn as I'm sure you understand. If you ever do get out of Houston, please keep stopping by our board because if nothing else, you keep things interesting and keep me laughing.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:07 PM

1,474 posts, read 4,996,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
well duh we dont care. obviously you dont work in IT where a lot of us dont speak your dead fruity language but still make good money. man youre so outdated like anything english. I hate the beatles too, stinky!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:25 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,553,434 times
Neither of you two clowns are anywhere near on-topic. At least get back to the Houston bashing instead of this asinine pissing match.

So, like, concrete and billboards and big fugly furniture stores and no zoning....and stuff.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:27 PM

177 posts, read 425,388 times
Could it be that you are in fact an idiot who is from elsewhere in the world?

Duh. I think you've finally identified yourself clearly . Congratulation on discovering your own inner self Grunn. lol.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:30 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,468 times
Closed until the local Mod can clean up the mess...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston