U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 AM
 
Location: Huntington, WV
4,152 posts, read 6,855,022 times
Reputation: 768

Advertisements

Nice article on some Huntington dining options from the Charleston paper no less. These are all great places to eat with many other great local places as well.

Dining in downtown Huntington* - Life - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
 
Location: 304
4,979 posts, read 6,538,647 times
Reputation: 1610
Nice article,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 03:52 PM
 
6,349 posts, read 8,101,193 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey1138 View Post
Nice article on some Huntington dining options from the Charleston paper no less. These are all great places to eat with many other great local places as well.

Dining in downtown Huntington* - Life - The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports -
Food in Huntington
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Huntington, WV
4,152 posts, read 6,855,022 times
Reputation: 768
My bet is you've never even set foot in a restaurant in Huntington. You keep showing us what a high level of maturity you have though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
 
6,349 posts, read 8,101,193 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey1138 View Post
My bet is you've never even set foot in a restaurant in Huntington. You keep showing us what a high level of maturity you have though.
My bet is you consider Applebees high class dining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 06:30 PM
 
Location: Huntington, WV
4,152 posts, read 6,855,022 times
Reputation: 768
You would lose your bet. I'd be waiting on the payout for mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:22 PM
 
6,349 posts, read 8,101,193 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey1138 View Post
You would lose your bet. I'd be waiting on the payout for mine.
Which is why one should not make assumptions.

Unfortunately you lost your bet. I have had the (dis)pleasure of going to Huntington, and then later consuming a meal there on multiple occasions.

You want to call it even?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:23 PM
 
Location: 304
4,979 posts, read 6,538,647 times
Reputation: 1610
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
Food in Huntington
you act like a child, you must be one

Huntington has some great restaurants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM
 
6,349 posts, read 8,101,193 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
you act like a child, you must be one

Huntington has some great restaurants
I see. You resort to personal attacks when you are wrong. It hurts your credibility when you are reduced to such childish antics, and by the way I am not calling you a child, but face it your argument is not very thought out.

If you want to have a civil discussion on why food in Huntington is garbage I am willing to discuss it with you in a polite manner. However, I refuse to throw insults back and forth.

Come back for a nice discussion when you grow up some.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-13-2011, 08:17 PM
 
Location: 304
4,979 posts, read 6,538,647 times
Reputation: 1610
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
I see. You resort to personal attacks when you are wrong. It hurts your credibility when you are reduced to such childish antics, and by the way I am not calling you a child, but face it your argument is not very thought out.

If you want to have a civil discussion on why food in Huntington is garbage I am willing to discuss it with you in a polite manner. However, I refuse to throw insults back and forth.

Come back for a nice discussion when you grow up some.
The truth is, I don't come into threads and post stick figures puking up food! When you've probably never eaten at a nice restaurant in your life! I make attacks because you make attacks at things I care about!

If you want a grown up conversation, post something that is worth reading and is not a lie!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top