U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 03:29 PM

638 posts, read 799,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.ochre View Post
Your arguments might work in Washington, DC, due to a population contaminated with the plague of stupidity called political correctness -- but this is West Virginia. The use of the term "white devil" by snake oil salesmen, Farrakhan, Wright, et. al., is racist.

There isn't any guessing about it.

YouTube - Hindenburg disaster

I see you have developed the mediocre propensity to post only sections of a person’s post in an attempt to prove an asinine point (how novel and new!). Please take a moment and attempt to “COMPREHEND” the quote that you attacked first. I stated I do not know why blacks utilize the word negro, as that was the word we were discussing before, not white devil or whatever other crap you would like to pull from the ….

I don’t speak for the entire black race however I do know that some within it are indeed racist, hence another quote that you utilized (for whatever reason) that not all white people were evil, and all black good. People are people, the entire point of my post. You have good and bad in everyone. Now if that sort of logic doesn’t work for you in good OLE west by god Virginia then may the saints be with you! I’m originally from WV, trust me, I know plenty of people that share a similar thought pattern as mine. It’s not liberal propaganda or political correctness, it’s the willingness to see and except everyone for their faults. Isn’t one the base Christian tenant, “Yee without sin cast the first stone”? You seem to have a lot of stones over there buddy!!!

Old 10-09-2009, 03:37 PM

638 posts, read 799,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.ochre View Post
Your arguments might work in Washington, DC, due to a population contaminated with the plague of stupidity called political correctness -- but this is West Virginia. The use of the term "white devil" by snake oil salesmen, Farrakhan, Wright, et. al., is racist.

There isn't any guessing about it.

YouTube - Hindenburg disaster
Oh, one additional item, there is a very huge difference between being burned out of home, lynched, beaten, raped, and fire hosed down a street and the assuage of verbal taunts, so I hardly think your base accusation that my argument failed is relevant.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:29 PM

4,714 posts, read 11,726,873 times
I agree, and that is the reason my family left Ireland in 1750...to escape the 'white boy riots..

Burned out of home, beatened, lynched, raped, ect.....I knew someone would understand...it wasn't our skin...it was our religion...

Old 10-09-2009, 08:14 PM

300 posts, read 720,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDCJoe View Post
Isn’t one the base Christian tenant, “Yee without sin cast the first stone”? You seem to have a lot of stones over there buddy!!!
I'm not your buddy, and usage of this phrase is interpreted accurately as condescending, typical of the pomp you've been posting with.

Pretentious one, it's not "yee", as in "yee hah", it's "ye". Like most who quote scripture for their own gain, you have compounded your errors. It is correctly, "he", as in, "He that is among you . ."

You also err in your presumption I am Christian.

No one is attacking you, and even if they were, it's not because you have an opinion. It's because your arguments are self-inflicted implosions. You present yourself as someone to educate us, via illiteracy?

Whew!

Old 10-11-2009, 05:39 PM

3,105 posts, read 6,495,497 times
This thread has veered pretty far off the questions by the OP and has mainly become a forum for insulting one another. Result - it's closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Huntington