U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 PM

19 posts, read 15,336 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone. I have a couple of quick questions regarding Camelot subdivision in SE Huntsville.

1. Is there a neighborhood owner's association fee? Asking because there is a neighborhood pool, however none of the literature on the homes I've looked at mention anything about such a fee.

2. For any Realtors around here or owner's in the area - How do the home values hold up in Camelot? I'm looking at a property that I may want to live at for 5-6 years then sell. Do these homes generally sell pretty fast?

Great thanks for any info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 06:45 AM

263 posts, read 238,703 times
I cannot really answer either question, or than to say that I have a good friend that lives on Lancelot, and he quite likes it there, and I spend a lot of time driving thru the area and it always seems nice.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:00 AM

2,058 posts, read 1,968,239 times
I've sold a couple of houses over there....nice neighborhood, if the house is priced well for condition they will sell pretty well (true of most neighborhoods right now). Under $200k of course is going to sell better/faster in Camelot than those priced over $200k. Both my clients really like the neighborhood and the schools as well. Location is great.
DEFINITELY do a radon test, as that area has seen some very high levels. The two I sold did not have problems but I do know of one that tested in the 20's.

No, there is not an HOA, the pool membership is optional and I believe open to others in the area, much like Sherwood Park's pool.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 AM

179 posts, read 108,230 times
It is a private pool, you would have to join this and pay yearly dues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area