Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2015, 04:27 PM

401 posts, read 285,467 times

Advertisements

Lawyer for local billboard celebrity and annoying TV ad progenitor is upset at al.com for removing his comment. Using childish insults aimed at the reporter and then pondering why his comment got dumped is a sign of some bad lawyering. I guess being a bottom feeding settlement chaser is OK, even though it lacks ethics and morality.

'In a wreck? Need a check?' Inside Charles Pitman's million-dollar divorce | AL.com

Heres the comment in case it gets dumped again.
Quote:
Apparently AL.com has chosen to censor a previous comment that I made. If I have violated any terms and conditions of my agreement with them, I require proof of said violation.

I find it suspicious that AL.com would wish to censor any comment left by an individual who is questioning the motives of an article, an author, their sources, and their financial motivations involving a supposed "news" story.

Obviously, I touched a nerve when I stated the truth--that this article is obviously biased against Mr. Pitman, as it does not detail ANY of the assets acquired or kept by Mrs. Pitman, nor does it mention Mrs. Pitman's own luxuriously excessive lifestyle, which also included expensive cars, as well as a full time nanny, and a personal chef, as well as an extensive jewelry collection.

Moderator cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Keeper; 06-18-2015 at 03:13 PM..

Old 06-17-2015, 06:07 PM

3,455 posts, read 4,787,700 times
I wouldn't worry about the article too much if it were me. It makes you/him look like an excellent business man and her like a greedy ex-wife. So she worked in the office for a few months and answered the phones and processed some paperwork......whooopity do.....that doesn't exactly equate to being a partner in the business. It actually equates to being worth about $10/hr for the time worked which probably comes out to maybe $10,000 and that is exactly why she didn't get a percentage of the business.

I would say she came out like a bandit. She got 1.1, the home, some cars, jewelry collection, 10k/month alimony, plus 6k/month child support. 6k in child support is absurd, I don't care how much money someone makes, it does not cost 6k a month to support, feed, clothe a child.

Old 06-20-2015, 11:14 AM

329 posts, read 508,829 times
Better Call Saul!

Old 06-21-2015, 03:29 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,040,304 times
I know al.com is a horrible website, but what was the point of putting this article out there anyway? TMZ wannabe?

Old 06-21-2015, 09:29 PM

626 posts, read 749,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya Blue View Post
I know al.com is a horrible website, but what was the point of putting this article out there anyway? TMZ wannabe?
Web clicks=revenue. Welcome to today's news outlets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
View detailed profiles of: