Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2008, 06:34 AM

34 posts, read 125,334 times

Advertisements

I am going to chisse the residence in subject.
Who can give me some comment about the residence?

MAnagement
Quality of life
Neighborood
and so on

BEst regards

Ezio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 06:28 PM

15 posts, read 51,867 times
You' re gonna WHAT ???

Old 05-23-2008, 06:54 PM

21 posts, read 91,467 times
Search on user cglover or I think cwglover because they moved to Walden Preserves a few months ago due to BRAC.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:32 PM

53 posts, read 141,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodasales View Post
You' re gonna WHAT ???
I am delirious with laughter, I didn't get much sleep last night and this pushed me over the edge!

Old 05-24-2008, 06:24 AM

262 posts, read 793,830 times
I believe Ezio is Italian and is moving to Huntsville. Perhaps he is saying that he has chosen Walden at Providence and would like some information on that area.

Sorry, Ezio...I do not know anything about it, but perhaps someone else can help you.

Old 05-24-2008, 09:01 AM

1,645 posts, read 4,586,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavadicane View Post
I am going to chisse the residence in subject.
Who can give me some comment about the residence?

MAnagement
Quality of life
Neighborood
and so on

BEst regards

Ezio
We bought Walden Preserve and we are pleased wiht the house, the community if very nice and strong. I think you'll find that anywhere in the Huntsville/Madison Area. I am not sure what schools -- Providence feeds into. But I drove through there and it is a lovely community.

You might want to check the builder's website.

The builder is solid financially, but with new construction there's always some stupid thing to fix and fight for... there are a lot of spec homes around. They are nice and easier to deal with --that's what we purchased so it was ready.

Old 05-25-2008, 06:11 AM

34 posts, read 125,334 times
Thank you to everyone for the propmt answer.

Yes I'm an Italian officer and I would like to rent an apartment to walden at providence residence.

I saw it last week and in my opinion is very good from point of view of structure and management.
I would like to know something more by someone that has lived or live right now in it.

By Ezio

Old 05-25-2008, 07:52 AM

1,645 posts, read 4,586,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavadicane View Post
Thank you to everyone for the propmt answer.

Yes I'm an Italian officer and I would like to rent an apartment to walden at providence residence.

I saw it last week and in my opinion is very good from point of view of structure and management.
I would like to know something more by someone that has lived or live right now in it.

By Ezio
I believe you might find a lot out by checking out the websites for the walden and providence areas in Hville. I drove through Providence and I think it is very nice.

Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Huntsville-Madison-Decatur area