U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 11:40 AM

2 posts, read 2,367 times
Default Looking forward to some yummy chicken sandwiches!

Oh that's fabulous news, and Nov. 3rd is my birthday so what a great present that would be! I believe it will be a huge success!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 PM

25 posts, read 40,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedizzy24 View Post
Over-the-Rainbow.... CFA offers Char-grilled chicken sandwiches, char-grilled wraps and salads
Chick-fil-A: Menu
Oh good! I suppose if I brought my own g.f. hamburger buns I could try it, then. We're hoping to visit in Sept.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:39 PM

42 posts, read 51,273 times
My wife and I hope to be out in September. Can anyone give me an idea on what the weather is usually like the first of November?

Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 PM

3,958 posts, read 6,620,064 times
The weather usually transitions from a quick fall to winter pretty quickly, and it usually happens in early to mid November. Last year we had a wicked snowstorm in November, but this isn't the norm. The good news is you will hit the area right at the start of winter so you will have a good indication right off the bat! Even better news, a little snow doesn't slow down anyone here.

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 PM

42 posts, read 51,273 times
Being from the south I will be the first to admit that its embarrassing to see the emphasis put on college football! I am an avid sports fan and would like to know if the upcoming CFA kick off game is a big deal in Idaho. Boise State vs UGA in the Georgia Dome. Just wondering if Boise State football is a huge deal in Idaho.......

Old 07-23-2011, 08:46 AM

4,063 posts, read 10,130,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw72 View Post
Breaking News: The Chick-fil-A banners are up on the construction site of the old Fazoli's just in front of Bed, Bath & Beyond on Hitt Rd. Looks like a tear-down is in progress! I am pretty certain this will be the first free-standing Chick-fil-A in Idaho, the only other location is on campus at BSU.

Also noted that Lucy's Pizzeria will be opening up in the old Sundae's just north of Edward Theaters. Not sure if this is an additional location, or a move from their Anderson location in N. Idaho Falls. Anyone know?
Found out yesterday, the former Sundae's location will be Lucy's third location

Old 07-23-2011, 09:13 AM

3,958 posts, read 6,620,064 times
Thanks! Sounds like Lucy's is doing quite well.

Old 08-04-2011, 04:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,147 times
Natedizzy24 you are now my favorite business owner in Idaho! I am so glad to see a CFA coming to this area. I am originally from North Carolina and grew up eating those wonderful chicken sandwiches. It's the first stop every single time my kids and I go back home to visit my parents. Here's a bit of inside scoop for you: first impressions can make or break a restaurant in Idaho Falls. You'll be packed for the first few weeks or months until everyone in town has tried it. Whether they come back is totally up to you. I have no doubt that the level of service and quality of food CFA is famous for in the south will ensure a great success here. I can't wait to stand in line for opening day! My son even told me he plans to apply for a job when you start taking applications. I haven't seen him this excited about that prospect anywhere else, LOL. Welcome to Idaho and good luck to you.

Old 08-05-2011, 03:28 PM

2 posts, read 2,260 times
Please, please, please put a chickfila in idaho falls!!! And soon!!! I am from sc and miss it soooo much! Just had it in boise and it was divine! Plus with byu-i only 30 mins away you will get a lot of students there! Believe me! When is it going up?

Old 08-05-2011, 03:34 PM

2 posts, read 2,260 times
and is it true about the free cfa for a year?!?! sign me up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls