U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2016, 06:52 PM

33 posts, read 15,962 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know if this is current? The Vista at Snake River Landing | Idaho Falls | Idaho

I've heard SRL refer to the new events center area as the Vista District, but I'm not sure if this is their most current concept.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 07:08 PM

310 posts, read 341,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahoing View Post
Does anyone know if this is current? The Vista at Snake River Landing | Idaho Falls | Idaho

I've heard SRL refer to the new events center area as the Vista District, but I'm not sure if this is their most current concept.
I hope so. That looks awesome!!!

Old 07-12-2016, 08:08 PM

365 posts, read 239,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahoing View Post

I don't think so. This was recently platted & annexed. Plus a different architect is doing it. They can't change the road configuration without re-platting. Which they can do. Is it me or does the event center seem much smaller? It is a nice concept though.

Last edited by Theotherdude; 07-12-2016 at 08:20 PM..

Old 07-12-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQuixote View Post
This may already be in this monster thread somewhere, but I don't remember it. It seems that a new CAL ranch is going in just north of the Ammon Walmart. I assume this would also include the completion of John Adams Parkway across that field by White Pine Charter School.

Cal Ranch breaks ground on new store | News - Home
MSR started a new thread for developments in Ammon. It was mentioned there.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:32 PM

I saw on Northgate today that the current Ron Sayer dealership is being painted. I was at first a little concerned about the blight left behind like when the Smith dealers moved. I'm guessing now that the Sayer family will continue to utilize their old buildings. Good news...

Old 07-14-2016, 10:35 AM

310 posts, read 341,576 times
Wow. Two new townhouse projects slated for the west side and pretty dense developments to boot. Looks as though the city is getting serious about infill projects all while creeping out into the county with new single home developments. One project will be part of "Happy ville" which is the most dense of the two and the developer is going to extend Saturn through to Pancheri.

The other project will infill most of the area between Broadway, Pancheri and Old Butte Road and will be 4 Plex townhomes.

I'm sure the construction will be modern style on both developments but not a ton of details available yet but both are going to city council for approval this month.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:59 PM

It looks like the Idaho Falls Auditorium District has selected Bateman Hall as the general contractor to build the events center. It's so good to be hearing updates/seeing things finally get going!

Also, it sounds like multiple prospective tenants were awaiting last night's annexation for Jackson Hole Junction. I'm imagining we will be hearing some news in the near future.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFGuy View Post
Wow. Two new townhouse projects slated for the west side and pretty dense developments to boot. Looks as though the city is getting serious about infill projects all while creeping out into the county with new single home developments. One project will be part of "Happy ville" which is the most dense of the two and the developer is going to extend Saturn through to Pancheri.

The other project will infill most of the area between Broadway, Pancheri and Old Butte Road and will be 4 Plex townhomes.

I'm sure the construction will be modern style on both developments but not a ton of details available yet but both are going to city council for approval this month.
This "happyville"... is it at all related to the small project "happylandia" that we saw go before city council recently?

Old 07-16-2016, 08:11 AM

8,440 posts, read 11,162,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theotherdude View Post
It looks like the Idaho Falls Auditorium District has selected Bateman Hall as the general contractor to build the events center. It's so good to be hearing updates/seeing things finally get going!

Also, it sounds like multiple prospective tenants were awaiting last night's annexation for Jackson Hole Junction. I'm imagining we will be hearing some news in the near future.
Bateman Hall/Hughes Construction from UT together will be the CM/CC for the Events Center.

Old 07-16-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Bateman Hall/Hughes Construction from UT together will be the CM/CC for the Events Center.

I don't think Hughes will be on this one. Bateman Hall is actually partnering with Hogan which kind of surprised me. Hogan is a very small local general contractor.
There is a company with the same name out of Utah which could possibly be the partner. I just don't know anything about them.

Last edited by Theotherdude; 07-16-2016 at 08:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or