U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 06:41 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,113,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evGTA15 View Post
Another bit of good info for those on the Westside. The old Rite Aid building, next to Albertsons on Broadway, will be a new tractor supply company.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...80754915296376
Bizmojo has that as a new Ace Hardware Store, not connected with the one in Ammon.

I don't have any independent info about this. If you check IF PROJECTS Facebook page again there is a comment that disagrees with the tractor supply store for that location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 09:02 PM

307 posts, read 337,594 times
Yeah, I guess my source wasn't absolutely solid. My bad on that, however, its not going to be vacant so that's good.

Also, put the super target rumor to bed...I can't say anything to anyone about the future of the property, but it will be good.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:43 PM

382 posts, read 386,549 times
too bad about not getting a Super Target, but that will be a great location for the Costco. will really breathe some new life into that side of town

Old 11-09-2015, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp4 View Post
too bad about not getting a Super Target, but that will be a great location for the Costco. will really breathe some new life into that side of town
tmp4,

It might be a good time to contact both Trader Joe's (see about 2-3 pages back. You can email directly). Also, I saw some things that Cracker Barrel is building a restaurant in Coeur d'Alene. Might be a great time to ask about I.F.

Yes, it will be good to have new businesses in Skyline

Old 11-10-2015, 08:12 AM

61 posts, read 50,299 times
On my morning commute today, I noticed that there's now a Great Clips in the strip next to the future Broulims in SCC.

Old 11-10-2015, 09:33 PM

364 posts, read 236,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQuixote View Post
On my morning commute today, I noticed that there's now a Great Clips in the strip next to the future Broulims in SCC.
I am seeing the existing retail strips fill on up. Anyone notice? There is a new spa by ammon walmart called ahhhsome relaxation. Pretty big too. I don't know how many units they took up in that strip but it does nearly complete it. It's no wonder they are building additional retail strips to accommodate On the Hitt road corridor

Old 11-14-2015, 09:38 AM

382 posts, read 386,549 times
Question about banks in Idaho Falls. I'm perplexed by the number of banks (and so many new banks) in the area. As a town of ~60K is there a need for 7 banks along Sunnyside alone? I think when all's said and done, there will be 5 banks in Sandcreek Commons alone. Help me understand this please

Old 11-17-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp4 View Post
Question about banks in Idaho Falls. I'm perplexed by the number of banks (and so many new banks) in the area. As a town of ~60K is there a need for 7 banks along Sunnyside alone? I think when all's said and done, there will be 5 banks in Sandcreek Commons alone. Help me understand this please
See post 465 on page 47.

And tmp4, it's Dr. Mark Freeman, a Mayo, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, FL trained plastic surgeon building a new office and medical Day Spa on two lots that face Sunnyside. The entrance will be from Potomac, P and Zing fought over that for two months. His larger office is to accommodate his thriving practice of patients from UT, CO, Boise, PNW and beyond. He provides a specific treatment few do. He doesn't take call at the hospitals as two plastic surgeons do. Two take call and two do their own thing.

There is another office being built on Potomac, but that is a separate practice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Tai-Pan to Hallpark Plaza. That makes good sense.

Lots is going on. Who is going to update on all the things? Not me.

Old 11-22-2015, 06:13 PM

16 posts, read 10,270 times
Sorry for the bad location for this photo (taken behind Smitty's restaurant), but behind the new Railway Crossing, they are demolition the old buildings there.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evGTA15 View Post
Sorry for the bad location for this photo (taken behind Smitty's restaurant), but behind the new Railway Crossing, they are demolition the old buildings there.
Nice.

Is the railroad still operational?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or