Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 10:56 AM

8,440 posts, read 13,432,982 times

Advertisements

It's a busy weekend of fun in Idaho Falls.

The Snake River Roaring Youth Jam with all the Art Booths.

Justin Roberts shows tonight and tomorrow.

The annual Duckies floating on the river on Sat. Cool prizes.

Battle of the Bands - Sat. Night starting at 7:00 pm.
I didn't realize no one older than 21 could be a contestant. Does anyone know if that policy is new?

Lots of food booths etc.

The ducks are a fund raiser for the Greenbelt with each duck costing $5.00.
All other activities are free.

ARTItorium on Broadway. This is new to me. This is transforming the former Rio Theater into an Interactive Arts experience for all ages. I believe this is a work in progress. Will have a great location for those wanting to visit the Museum of Idaho too.

Lots of other activities too. If you can go enjoy something this weekend.

MSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2013, 01:04 PM

385 posts, read 525,994 times
any more info on the Duckies floating?

Old 08-10-2013, 10:06 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,263,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp4 View Post
any more info on the Duckies floating?
Hopefully this link will help you Grow Idaho Falls Inc. - 24th Annual Great Snake River Greenbelt Duck Race

Old 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
The Snake River Animal Shelter's annual Mutt Strut and Pet Fair is August 24th (Saturday) at Freeman Park.
I don't know what time this starts... is it at the dog park?

Thanks,

MSR

Old 08-24-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I don't know what time this starts... is it at the dog park?

Thanks,

MSR
Sorry, yesterday I was tied up wrapping up this project. It started at 8 and the rain started not long after Freeman Park is next to the ISU campus in IF The dog park is on River R.oad north of town

Old 08-25-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Sorry, yesterday I was tied up wrapping up this project. It started at 8 and the rain started not long after Freeman Park is next to the ISU campus in IF The dog park is on River R.oad north of town
A total mix-up on my part. SORRY

With the welcomed rain and even some hail, with a Tornado alert in something like 2 hrs. did they hold the event?

The rain was such a welcomed relief, along with temps dropping about 20 degrees, then the Computer/Vipar indicating a tornado warning, it was one "hail" of a newsday! Impressive pics of hail in Shelley! I don't know if this very deserving and needed fund raiser was held or not.

I'm so grateful for the rain for the fires!!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone asks Tornadoes are rare here.

Props to local Meterologist Michael Coats to coming in from his backyard to make sure residents were safe!

MSR

Old 08-28-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
A total mix-up on my part. SORRY

With the welcomed rain and even some hail, with a Tornado alert in something like 2 hrs. did they hold the event?

The rain was such a welcomed relief, along with temps dropping about 20 degrees, then the Computer/Vipar indicating a tornado warning, it was one "hail" of a newsday! Impressive pics of hail in Shelley! I don't know if this very deserving and needed fund raiser was held or not.

I'm so grateful for the rain for the fires!!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone asks Tornadoes are rare here.

Props to local Meterologist Michael Coats to coming in from his backyard to make sure residents were safe!

MSR
A little rain never stops rugged pet loving Idahoans!!! The show went and on and from the little I gathered while away the numbers were even higher this year

Old 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
A little rain never stops rugged pet loving Idahoans!!! The show went and on and from the little I gathered while away the numbers were even higher this year
Excellent! If you want to post a link to this project and the $ earned in the rain, please do.

We have new folks here who might be interested in the project and potentially volunteering .

MSR

Old 08-29-2013, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Excellent! If you want to post a link to this project and the $ earned in the rain, please do.

We have new folks here who might be interested in the project and potentially volunteering .

MSR
If there is one to post, I most certainly will. So far my information comes from their Facebook page.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls