U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 04:37 PM

4,657 posts, read 15,773,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
With our great weather today, some may start thinking about Spring/Summer foods and activities, let alone day trips and more.

Let's update this thread as we have some new options than before for shopping and eating.

Has anyone been to McKenzie's Pizza yet? If so, how was it?

I still remain surprised at all the yogurt (ice cream in some) and CupCake shops we have. Which one is your favorite?

I still like Cold Stone for sherbert. CupCakes, I will vote for the CocoaBean, I think that is the name. It's close to Edwards Theaters and close to Five Guys burgers.

What stores, restaurants, activities are you looking forward to as warmer days become the norm

msr
Went to McKenzie River in Pocatello, it was 'alright', nothing to write home about.

I'm still old school with 31 Flavors

CocoaBean, yes!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 04:59 PM

382 posts, read 389,437 times
that reminds me, now that the weather is warming up, where are the good bars with patio seating? I went to Frosty Gator last summer for a few beers and had a good time. Anywhere else I should check out?

Old 03-27-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmp4 View Post
that reminds me, now that the weather is warming up, where are the good bars with patio seating? I went to Frosty Gator last summer for a few beers and had a good time. Anywhere else I should check out?
Depends on the crowd you're looking for, I know that O'Callahan's at the Shilo has patio seating and would imagine most there on the river do.

Old 04-01-2014, 10:00 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,150,745 times
Default D'Railed?

Quote:
Tmp4,

Have you been to or heard about D'Railed close to the Museum of Idaho on Eastern Ave? I've not been to this small eatery, but have heard good reviews. Check for them online or ask someone. I think they have a patio.

If you go, let us know what you think.

MSR

Old 04-04-2014, 07:53 PM

382 posts, read 389,437 times
I went there last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Haven't been back since, but will be sure to go there when the weather warms back up

Old 04-11-2014, 08:14 PM

Default A 2014 Update

Quote:
I went there last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Haven't been back since, but will be sure to go there when the weather warms back up
Tmp4,

Let us know how it is when you go again.

MSR

Old 04-11-2014, 08:22 PM

Default Costa Vita Thoughts

I have heard of Costa Vita ( hope I spelled that correctly), but have never been.

Has anyone here eaten their food at any location? If so, what did you think?

I just learned this afternoon I know the owners. That was a big surprise for me

MS Clueless R

Old 04-12-2014, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I have heard of Costa Vita ( hope I spelled that correctly), but have never been.

Has anyone here eaten their food at any location? If so, what did you think?

I just learned this afternoon I know the owners. That was a big surprise for me

MS Clueless R
I have friends that love it. Myself, I've never eaten there.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:14 AM

209 posts, read 260,555 times
Quote:
Not a bar per se but the Sandpiper has patio seating along the river.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:56 AM

2,086 posts, read 2,248,001 times
Going through IF restaurants on-line, found Famous Daves's. Looks pretty good. Anyone eat there? Here is part of the advertisment on the web page.
FAMOUS DAVE'S - Idaho Falls. Famous Dave spent 25 years perfecting America's favorite styles of barbeque, like our hickory-smoked ribs and Georgia chopped pork slathered with our own Rich & Sassy® BBQ sauce.
Scott
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls