Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2014, 05:07 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times

Advertisements

CBS disabled all the Lady Antebellum/ Stevie Nicks stuff I posted as I found it prior to the AMC awards.

These should work. I don't know if "New County" - whatever that is or other radio stations would play these, or some kind of easy listening.

Any thoughts anyone of what station should play them, IF Stevie Nicks released an EP or a few songs with Lady Antebellum?

Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum - "Edge of Sevente…: Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum - "Edge of Seventeen" CMT Crossroads - YouTube

Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now" C…: Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now" CMT Crossroads - YouTube

Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum "Rhiannon" Crossro…: Stevie Nicks & Lady Antebellum "Rhiannon" Crossroads CMT - YouTube - - - this is actually pretty interesting without Sharon and Lori singing back up and Stevie singing back up for a while.

"Just a Kiss" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiqZzNjr3QU

BONUS ROUND: GDW: No gold shawl but the familiar sounds of Waddy W and it looks like Jimmy Paxson on drums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaGUBhGOF0

What stations would play recordings from this combo?

Last edited by Mtn. States Resident; 04-15-2014 at 05:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2014, 05:29 PM

Default McCartney! !

WTG, PW!! The Arrow beat everyone I checked, including not only local but SLC stations too

Old 05-04-2014, 05:13 PM

Question Paul Menser on Tuesdays

Some may have known this before, but it's new to me. Paul Menser now talks to Tim Lewis every Tuesday at a specific time. I didn't know who Tim Lewis was and had to learn.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad to see Paul promote his wealth of info to local residents. However, I know at least 3- 4 of us here have given or confirmed info with Paul when we were made aware of new businesses locating here.

Maybe I should try to listen before I write more to see what they talk about before I write more. For now, I think I'll not ask Paul about info not already public.

What do others think who have given tips, confirmed projects or had a working relationship with Paul?

MSR

Old 05-05-2014, 09:04 PM

Default Ty

PW72, thanks for what looked like some goodies at the end. I heard Carl Carlton but missed a Mini-Nicksfix and more. I appreciate most of what you play

I have requested help on the APP. I shared some facts and watch the solution be to reinstall. I did that with an other station and it didn't work. But who knows, maybe the collective brain trust will arrive at a solution

Oh well, just know the favs are still the favs: and I appreciate hearing them

Isn't it just about SHA time again. I think so.

Old 05-06-2014, 09:29 PM

Default Excellent Show Today

Really excellent show today, PW. I obviously couldn't post but that's okay. I would have written a few things.

You seemed to have a theme today, which was fine. I struggle to believe certain songs just happen to be in rotation just due to computer programming etc. If so, great computers that have a very human feel to them. But they are still missing SHA

If that confuses you, then I guess I need educated more on the various computer systems you use.

msr

Old 05-06-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Some may have known this before, but it's new to me. Paul Menser now talks to Tim Lewis every Tuesday at a specific time. I didn't know who Tim Lewis was and had to learn.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad to see Paul promote his wealth of info to local residents. However, I know at least 3- 4 of us here have given or confirmed info with Paul when we were made aware of new businesses locating here.

Maybe I should try to listen before I write more to see what they talk about before I write more. For now, I think I'll not ask Paul about info not already public.

What do others think who have given tips, confirmed projects or had a working relationship with Paul?

MSR
I didn't get to hear this segment today. Did anyone listen? I wonder if it's general thoughts, a call in or tips?

I think I'll keep the tips I know to myself until someone can report about Paul M.'s time with Tim Lewis. I have no idea the demo of the intended audience. Maybe it's simply to identify announced projects, or road construction etc. Or maybe it's about the history of the area and the book Paul M. is writing.

But until I know, I don't want to be sharing info with others, when someone trusted me to be discrete.

Old 05-13-2014, 08:50 PM

Default Paul Menser with Tim Lewis

I caught part of this show today. I can't get 97.7 FM as is the listed frequency for the show. I had to download the App and listen.

So I did not hear the entire show. It sounds like only posts on PM's blog or in Idaho Falls magazine or in the Looking Back Column he is now writing for the Post Register again were discussed. Today focused a lot on buildings and their history. Probably info from the book he's writing.

The age and how buildings have been preserved is not a big interest of mine. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.

Whether or not the program will change, I have no idea.

MSR

Old 05-26-2014, 07:41 AM

Default Some Changes

We have some additional or further developed formats in Idaho Falls. I wasn't going to post this until I logged on here and had a PM from someone I don't know. I laughed and laughed!

100.7 My-fm - - New Program Director, Will Johnson, from Seattle metro - - a seasoned veteran. It will be interesting to see what changes he makes. Not sure how P!NK will do in the change, Cleosmom.

Easy Rock 103.6 now has their app ready to be downloaded. I always love turning to this station and hearing the other music that don't fit other formats but are among my favs. Of 10 songs I listened to this a.m. six of them have been asked for at other stations. Mindy Kary is here. Great to hear more Boston, Bob Seger, Peter Gabriel, Quarterflash, the other Seals brother (England Dan and John Ford Coley) and others

I can't take any more BeeGees and other Disco for a while.

It's good that we have so many choices.

msr

Last edited by Mtn. States Resident; 05-26-2014 at 08:40 AM..

Old 05-26-2014, 08:01 AM

Default I Agree BCD

I checked out the vid, BCD (will use your username initials here until you decide to post here directly). Good call on your part. I'd never seen that previously. I'll have to watch it again. And I'm glad you liked what I posted.

Nice to know you're around and thanks for your PM that made me laugh. I'll get back to you by PM about some you wrote. I hope the day will come you'll post some of your thoughts openly here.

MSR

Last edited by Mtn. States Resident; 05-26-2014 at 08:42 AM..

Old 06-03-2014, 05:40 PM

Question Man Sentenced

Do you remember this story?

Man sentenced for scamming Riverbend Communications | News - Home

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls