U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2014, 12:46 AM

8,440 posts, read 11,119,547 times

Advertisements

There is a lot of sadness in the world. Let's take a break from those tragedies for a few minutes and have some fun.

Reality TV seems to be in vogue now. If you were the producers or director of a reality show which one would you want to film in Idaho Falls and why?

You can pick from existing shows like the Real Housewives of......, Any on TLC or other channel or something broadcast over the air like Dancing With the Stars, The Voice, or one of what seem to be about a dozen ccooking shows.

OR, you could develop a new series that perhaps has drama about INL or Trout Fishing, Water Sports etc.

Please be nice in your responses. A reality show reveals far more than a name suggests. What is unique to Idaho Falls, if you were to create a show? How about pet owners training their pets, or the day in the life of an INL employee who rides the bus to and from the desert facility?

Your imagination is the limit.

I hope we have some good suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 04:34 PM

4,654 posts, read 15,741,392 times
They could do one on me, but not sure if it would be "g" rated

Old 03-26-2014, 05:22 PM

Default Ha, Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
They could do one on me, but not sure if it would be "g" rated
CM,

Please feel free to send me a PM about what your thoughts are. I don't think the Real Housewives of X, Y, Z are exactly G.

Then there are the polygamy shows on TTC. Kind of hard for me to guess what in the world you might want to have filmed that would require a different rating.

Just trying to keep up with you in a day would require two crews!!!

Please give us an outline of what the show would include......... Where is there drama in your life

MSR

Old 03-27-2014, 06:37 AM

4,654 posts, read 15,741,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
CM,

Please give us an outline of what the show would include......... Where is there drama in your life

MSR
At every left turn and half the right ones

Old 03-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleosmom View Post
At every left turn and half the right ones
How about "Breakfast Update with Cleosmom?" We could see when and where breakfast happens and your fascinating pals?

Then we could watch you feed some furry friends breakfast......and who knows where it would go from there?

What else would anyone want to include in this series or Reality Show? Maybe it should be "Cleosmom's Apprentice," so everyone could attempt to learn all you know . That could be funny

Old 04-03-2014, 11:06 PM

Default A Local Show Highlighting Locally Owned D, D and Ds as well as other eateries could be popular. I think there is the n

Well, shooey, Cleosmom, after that message I think a filming crew could follow you for two hrs.

Maybe we need a weekly show on the Idaho Falls - Pocatello area focusing on the hidden treasures all want to know about, such as local eateries. Specialty stores that aren't chains, and other non-chain businesses. Then there could be Day Trips like going to Swan Valley and getting square ice cream, or Mesa Falls or Craters of the moon etc.

There are many quality local businesses and those new to the area either miss them or don't know which route to drive to experience Mesa Falls etc. For non-musicians, you probably don't know Chesbro Music has the largest inventory of sheet (book) music west of the MS River. The local Hyde boats and experiencing water skiing at the Ririe Reservoir or other locations etc.

What do you think everyone? Would a weekly show focused on home grown business be worth watching?

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Idaho Falls