U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-12-2010, 01:48 PM

5 posts, read 16,096 times

Advertisements

I used to enjoy keeping up with the news from Lost River Valley by reading the Arco Advertiser online at arcoadvertiser.com. It seems as it is no longer availible. Does anyone know what happened?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 5,379 times
I am also missing the use of the Arco Advertiser online. It is nice to keep up with family and events of my home town. where is the PAPER!???

Old 09-06-2010, 05:13 AM

3 posts, read 11,746 times
Hello,Then I get the email from Google saying invalid clicks had been generated and my account was cancelled. Just before they were to pay me some decent money. The sad thing is that all of the page clicks were valid clicks from people going to the sites and I have the server logs to back it up.Nice posting

Old 09-16-2010, 06:57 AM

3 posts, read 11,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli 2 View Post
Hello,Then I get the email from Google saying invalid clicks had been generated and my account was cancelled. Just before they were to pay me some decent money. The sad thing is that all of the page clicks were valid clicks from people going to the sites and I have the server logs to back it up.Nice posting
Furnace Replacement

Old 09-16-2010, 03:12 PM

73 posts, read 155,886 times
Gotta love those spammers....

I called the Arco Advertiser today b/c I, too, would like to see news from that area. They used to be online, but lost many print subscribers and money. When they went offline, their subscribers returned. I asked if they had considered going to a paid online paper and they'd like to, but they have a very small office staff and the time involved is difficult. Oh well. I'm sure that's the story for many small town newspapers.

If you want online news from that "general" area, the Challis Messenger (The Challis Messenger - September 16, 2010)
and the Sun Valley Central are online. SUN VALLEY ID CENTRAL :: Sun Valley, Idaho ski resort's information core. Serving Sun Valley, Ketchum, Elkhorn, Hailey & Bellevue ::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho