Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2007, 04:35 PM

18 posts, read 85,041 times

Advertisements

I am looking to relocate my family to Idaho within a year if things go the way we have them planned. I am trying to establish a budget and what I can expect for house payments. I am looking at buying new but I am not apposed to buying an older home if neccessary. Can someone please help find a website or supply me with some info so I can figure out what my property taxes might be in either situation?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2007, 05:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 6,211,034 times
I can help you, go to this website and it should be able to answer your questions.

Relocation Information - TAXATION (http://www.boisechamber.org/relo/taxation.htm - broken link)

Old 07-23-2007, 05:41 PM

1,378 posts, read 6,211,034 times
So basically if the property taxes are not on the listing you call up the county assessors office give them the address and price of the house and then they will figure the taxes for you. Hope that helps, if you want, I have a printout from the Chamber of commerce explaining property taxes that I can either mail or fax to you if you'd like. Just click on my name above and you can email the info to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho