Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 04:58 PM

9 posts, read 13,131 times

Advertisements

HI there,
this is shaved ice girl again.
Those of you in the CDA/ Hayden area I could really use your input into a great location for our shaved ice kiosk for the summer. I have been using the satellite view on google maps to go up and down Hwy 95 trying to view a location- but it is incredibly difficult to navigate. All we need is a good traffic flow, a 10 X 10 space and a little electricity- thats it! If I can get permission from a retailer to rent some of their space, then I can put my moving plans into action! I have been considering the advise of Hwy 95, or how about another location- in town, like a destination spot?
any help from this far away( I'm in Indiana) will be soooo appreciated, more than you know!
thanks a million.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 07:24 PM

382 posts, read 1,032,532 times
Look into Rathdrum days. Post falls days and Hayden days all are very big around here and have food vendors who pay to be there. As far as highway 95 I don't know of where you could set up a stand. Government Way may have something for you but you would have to ask the person who owns the property. And I don't know anyone that could help you there.Your best bet is to get as close as possible to down town cda if you can get on sherman ave somewhere you would have business all summer long.Maybe the cda chamber of commerce could help you..

Old 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,273,368 times
Use Bing maps Birds's Eye View. Two places I can think of is the Farmer's Market that runs May to October at the 95 and Prairie. The other is in the parking lot at 95 and Neider. Here you have the Texas Roadhouse, Grocery Outlet, Toni&Guy, Dollar store and Case de Oro. I think you would get a lot of traffic in that lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: