Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2015, 06:55 AM

24 posts, read 36,050 times

Advertisements

So all our stuff is official at this point for us moving up to Sandpoint. Now I need to find a physical therapist up there! I had foot surgery at the end of December and will be reaching the stage of working on transitioning out of a boot when we get there and am hoping people can suggest a physical therapist to work with. I'm pretty active and would like to return to running/lifting and being back to 100% as soon as possible, especially to enjoy the beautiful outdoors up there - and a sports minded physical therapist will be a huge help! We'll be living closer to Sandpoint, but my husband will be working in Bonners Ferry, so suggestions in either locations are helpful. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2015, 10:02 AM

5,266 posts, read 8,690,900 times
Yes! Hal and Heather at Total Physical Therapy in Sandpoint are top notch. I highly recommend them. Went to two others who were not great at all but Total Physical Therapy is excellent.
http://www.totalptsandpoint.com/

Old 01-29-2015, 09:12 PM

3,109 posts, read 10,798,727 times
I heartily second Hal and Total Physical Therapy. Hal is the "go to" guy for most of our soccer club and Sandpoint HS athletes. Like, I think it one point in 2013 a good 70% of my soccer team was seeing Hal at least once a week.

My wife and I also have seen him (or Heather), and we just can't say enough good thing about them. You may find other good physical therapists in northern Idaho, but you won't find any BETTER than Hal and staff.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:15 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,690,900 times
I initially took my daughter to one in Sandpoint (not Total PT) with a soccer injury and after driving all the way there from PR, was asked to go entertain ourselves for an extra hour. Seems the cat she had taken in to foster the week before was having kittens. Though the cat was at a vet's being cared for, the PT (when we finally did get in) kept leaving the room to call and check in with the vet and to tell other people about it.

She was so distracted that she never did help my daughter and finally just ran off a set of exercises from her computer and told her to do them and come back next week. We never went back.

I can see being excited about a beloved pet giving birth but this wasn't even her cat and it was incredibly unprofessional and plain weird.

Old 02-05-2015, 01:29 PM

24 posts, read 36,050 times
Thanks for the info guys. I've written down Hal & Heather's info to give them a call when we get up there later this month!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: