Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 12:23 PM

820 posts, read 1,732,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple1975 View Post
Hmmm, curious as to why no Creekside. We didn't go with them but they have been in the area for 25 yrs., have an A+ BBB rating, and seemed reasonable, plus have gotten good reviews it seemed.

Monarch and Rosenberger seemed pricey and too high end for us.
Just had a client buy from them last year, nothing but problems and it was their parade of homes winner. Getting them to fix things was like pulling teeth and my clients are very unhappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiosElAye View Post
Another happy customer! This is the only kind of feedback I've heard since I started this whole process well over a year ago. I'm really impressed with the business model Joel and Shawn have put together.
Not myself, a client. Great process and home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 02:09 PM

25 posts, read 24,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaner View Post
Just had a client buy from them last year, nothing but problems and it was their parade of homes winner. Getting them to fix things was like pulling teeth and my clients are very unhappy.
What a coincidence, because I walked through a parade of homes house that had a large puddle of water on the main floor, as well as a semi-flooded upstairs utility room due to a broken humidifier hose. I had to call the builder to let them know. Pretty embarrassing.

Quote:
Gotcha, still a positive report and that's what matters.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:05 PM

271 posts, read 388,696 times
Quote:

Sounds like a good reason to avoid them...glad we didn't go with them.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:05 AM

294 posts, read 541,276 times
Check out Bane Built. Great builder, one of the best in town.

Old 11-27-2015, 04:01 PM

760 posts, read 762,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holler1718 View Post
Disciple 1975..
I've read several posts from you now and I'm trying to understand whats got you so pissed off about people from Southern California. So, what is it? Prop values rising too much?
More likely it's what people saw in Oregon when I lived there, rich Californians would jump the Cali-ship and flock to Oregon with cash seeking to buy land and houses, of course the locals would see them coming and jack up their selling prices way up, and the sheep would pay way overinflated prices because that $250,000 junker house would be worth $5 million in California so they'd think they got a great deal!
Trouble was, the property tax assessors would base the value of all the surrounding homes and land on the market selling prices of these overinflated houses, and then everyone's property taxex would shoot way up as a result.

That was aside from the 'tudes that would come in along with the showy California excess and wanting to change everything to suit them.

Old 11-27-2015, 08:33 PM

271 posts, read 388,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post

That was aside from the 'tudes that would come in along with the showy California excess and wanting to change everything to suit them.
Mostly this!

Old 11-28-2015, 04:04 PM

731 posts, read 953,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple1975 View Post
Mostly this!
Yeah, us *rich* Californians are an evil, nasty bunch who just want to inflict harm on Idahoans.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: