Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:45 AM

6,341 posts, read 7,699,817 times

Advertisements

It is with great sadness to announce that our beloved and respected member Mtn. States Resident has passed from this life in mid December. She was always kind and helpful to those coming to the Idaho and Idaho Falls fora seeking information about the Gem State. Reading her obituary, you will discover that she dedicated her life to the pursuit of helping others live a healthy and productive life. There is no greater calling one could answer. She will be greatly missed.

When you run across a post or thread by her, you will notice that her uid is now colored black and her status has been changed to "Eternal Member". This is a small way that City Data can honor her, her life, and her contributions to the City Data on-line community.

I wish to publicly acknowledge banjomike for bringing this sad event to my attention and to cleosmom for directing me to her obituary links. Thank you both.

Mtn. States Resident's obituaries:

Annajill Hanny Obituary - Shelley, ID | Post Register

Annajill Hanny | Post Register

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 09:34 AM

7,354 posts, read 12,592,728 times
Very sad news indeed. I'm in shock. Thanks for letting us know. I communicated with MSR once in a while, and she was always gracious. Remember she started a thread with kudos to posters who had made positive contributions? I think that speaks volumes about the kind of person she was.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:47 AM

2,393 posts, read 2,995,412 times
Yes, very sad to hear this news.

I really appreciated her contributions about health care in Idaho. She will definitely be missed.

Dave

Old 01-16-2017, 10:30 AM

279 posts, read 483,161 times
As soon as I saw her name in the title of a thread, my heart sank and I just had a feeling it wasn't good news. I did notice that it had been a while since she was here and I thought it was odd. Very sad. She was a wonderful contributor here with such a vast amount of knowledge about so many things. She was always helpful and respectful. May she rest in peace.

Old 01-16-2017, 10:37 AM

820 posts, read 1,732,059 times
Always a ray of sunlight and wealth of information. She will be missed.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:09 PM

209 posts, read 314,806 times
Oh no! This is very sad news. She was so young. She was always so helpful and knowledgeable. I'm sure she'll be greatly missed by her family and all the many people she helped.

Old 01-16-2017, 02:11 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,259,939 times
Sad for sure. Always a positive member of the forum. Thanks for letting us know.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:41 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,775,802 times
I had numerous discussions with Mtn States Resident, both on and off this forum. Always interested in what others wrote, not afraid to disagree. She loved Alabama football, was very interested in the media and local development. She could be feisty at times (a good quality), and most importantly, very intelligent. RIP.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:53 PM

356 posts, read 518,743 times
What sad news. I will remember her and her family in my prayers.

Thank you for posting, volosong.

Old 01-16-2017, 05:59 PM

332 posts, read 481,026 times
What a loss of a valuable and thoughtful resource, not only to this forum, but to the world in general. May her light shine on in those who loved her, and in those whom she loved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho