Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2009, 11:43 PM

191 posts, read 559,906 times

Advertisements

Hello. Has anyone ever been? Live in WA and think it would be fun to take a driving trip and check out the festival. Does anyone know if small dogs are allowed? Leashed of course. Any suggestions on pet friendly cabins in the area? Where is the outlet mall located? Also, my husband and I are Jewish. Any problems with us going to Coeur d'Alene? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2009, 12:17 AM

159 posts, read 354,341 times
Are you talking about Art on the Green?

Art on the Green | Coeur d'Alene, Idaho | Summer Arts Festival

The website says dogs are not allowed. It really is just to busy and crowded to bring even small dogs. They would be welcome for a hike on Tubbs Hill or a walk along the Centennial Trail.

The outlet mall in Post Falls is practically dead. There are a few stores still open but not much happening there. I have no idea about pet friendly accomodations.

Your ethnicity should not be a problem at all. As someone said in this forum in another thread, North Idaho is not very racially diverse but we are on the whole very accepting.

I hope you have a good time!

Old 07-05-2009, 12:42 AM

191 posts, read 559,906 times
Wslksnoutcda: I am talking about this festival: www.tasteofcda.com [SIZE=6][/SIZE]

Old 07-05-2009, 01:17 AM

159 posts, read 354,341 times
Well, this is confusing. I always think of these things as one event because they take place on the same weekend. Art on the Green is at the NIC campus, just a short walk away is City Park with the Taste of the Coeur d'Alenes, another short walk away is the Coeur d'Alene Street Fair on Sherman: Coeur d'Alene Downtown Street Fair
I live here and I call the whole thing Art on the Green, just seems easier than are you going to Art on the Green/Taste of the Coeur d'Alenes/Coeur d'Alene Street Fair?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho