Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 10:22 PM

12 posts, read 80,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDCorry View Post
Boy, my Grandmother would love to talk to you about the good old days of polio, mumps, pertussis, and smallpox. Either she had them or she lost children to them. And your saying you don't care because it's not in the Constitution? Please. Go back and learn about U.S. Government before making sweeping comments like that. The only problem with vaccines is that after the diseases have been gone for a few generations, people forget how bad things really were without them. Well, soon we will start having more pertussis outbreaks like we did in Mountain Home because people can't (not their fault) or won't (out of pure ignorance) vaccinate their kids. I am more than willing to pay the pittance of extra taxes it takes to cover kid's vaccines rather than have to bury them... when I had the chance to give them a chance at a good life. Thank goodness Idaho will be covering this for another year.
BIG AMEN...who would like to bury their son or daughter??? SERIOUSLY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
View detailed profiles of: