Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2019, 08:00 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,925,471 times

Advertisements

Thank you volosong I will check it out for sure. HA Easy to tell them what I want to use it for. I feel like I can not live with out my drill. Got a bit stuck in one I can not get the chuck to release and I watched many many youtube videos on how to do it. It is frozen up solid. It happened a couple of time but never this bad. I was even thinking maybe the chuck could just be switched. But it would probably cost more than buying a new one will.

I forgot about the State Street Ace. I thought they closed. They were having a huge close out sale with windows all covered for months. I have not been by it for months since then. I will check it out. I might even be able to drive there tomorrow and get a big winter load of house garbage dropped off at the dump. Weiser is only 22 miles each way and just to get to the dump is worth the trip. I have not been since winter started. Maybe even November. I think I have 9 bags of trash now. UGH but it is all very frozen so no worry about smells or animals getting into them. I am sure the dump here is all ice mud and slick after yesterdays storms. The road is paved up to the Weiser dump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2019, 08:12 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,162,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
There's a True Value in Weiser also, but I know not much about that chain.
TrueValue in my experience is about like Ace. Often carries weird little items you can't find elsewhere. Generally very good personnel. Prices sometimes better than Home Depot/Lowes, sometimes not.

Old 03-13-2019, 03:57 PM

32,647 posts, read 48,028,221 times
That should be the last snowfall of the year.

My son bought me a huge snow blower, some assembly required, and it has been sitting out in my shop in a wooden crate as I wrestled the little walk-behind snow blower all winter.

He's here now, got it put together, hooked it onto the Polaris, and cleaned up all the snow. Now, I can actually get to the shop.

I figure that now I have the huge machine where I get to sit in the heated cab and it will easily handle snow 3 feet deep, that I will no longer need it.

You are welcome.

Old 03-13-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
That should be the last snowfall of the year.
Now you've done it -- it'll still be snowing in June!

Old 03-13-2019, 05:57 PM

6,357 posts, read 7,766,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Now you've done it -- it'll still be snowing in June!
Perfect! Just in time for tourist season. That should scare some of them away.

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Old 03-14-2019, 09:04 AM

7,379 posts, read 12,670,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
TrueValue in my experience is about like Ace. Often carries weird little items you can't find elsewhere. Generally very good personnel. Prices sometimes better than Home Depot/Lowes, sometimes not.

We love our Ace Evergreen hardware store in Clark Fork. Always some fun, little items, and the owners/employees (family-run) are very helpful. Whatever you need, they'll order for you if they don't have it. Yes, sometimes you have to pay a little more than at Home Depot/Lowe's, but we like to support the local economy.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
We love our Ace Evergreen hardware store in Clark Fork. Always some fun, little items, and the owners/employees (family-run) are very helpful. Whatever you need, they'll order for you if they don't have it. Yes, sometimes you have to pay a little more than at Home Depot/Lowe's, but we like to support the local economy.
We have the same here in Laurel MT -- little local Ace with the same people there since forever. The odd stuff they have and no one else handy does, like every bolt and fastener known to man? That's where they're most competitive on price. Good way to keep me coming back.

Old 03-19-2019, 04:22 PM

3,338 posts, read 6,900,306 times
You all might be interested in this thread I noticed in the city vs. city forum.

Reno/Sparks and Lake Tahoe NV vs Spokane WA/Coeur d'Alene ID

Reno?

Old 03-20-2019, 09:18 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,925,471 times
WWWEEEEEEE It IS first night of PEEPER Night!!! Perfect timing for my little buddies. Can't wait to get my froggie ponds up and running.

Old 03-23-2019, 11:32 AM

5,266 posts, read 8,744,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shades_of_idaho View Post
WWWEEEEEEE It IS first night of PEEPER Night!!! Perfect timing for my little buddies. Can't wait to get my froggie ponds up and running.
Yahoo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho