U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-16-2010, 01:29 AM

1,043 posts, read 2,095,406 times
Default Back on duty;-)

CFF to continue your discussion about fur in a more amiable place.... I think this is the kind of reception PITA, er uh I mean PETA members might recieve up here...LOL... This is HILLAREOUS....

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com

BTW, I recently found out Vegan is an old Indian term for pisss poor hunter...LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 AM

691 posts, read 1,325,285 times
Morning. Resolutions trying to finish all started projects. Rolling my eyes. LOL = grout messes all over this house. Sigh

Winter projects. Tile top of a cabinet in our master bath. DONE Working on tiling the master bath counter. Does not sound like much but all of it should use up the winter and then some.

Snowing on this porch today. Not hard. Enough to turn the road white.

CFF I used to have an old fake mink coat. Muskrat I think. I would wear it to go feed the cows. Certainly was not a lovely piece of apparel . It did keep me warm.

Have a great weekend every one.

Chris

Old 01-16-2010, 03:48 PM

420 posts, read 700,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post
CFF to continue your discussion about fur in a more amiable place.... I think this is the kind of reception PITA, er uh I mean PETA members might recieve up here...LOL... This is HILLAREOUS....

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally*|*GlossyNews.com

BTW, I recently found out Vegan is an old Indian term for pisss poor hunter...LOL...
That is the funniest article I have ever read. I am going to barbecue two big steaks on the barbecue, then start my Harley just to hear it run.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:55 AM

12,363 posts, read 5,778,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post

Oh man, I just read the link you posted, LMAO, that's just too funny. Gotta go clean the coffee off my monitor now. Really like the bikers idea of justice.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:42 AM

3,594 posts, read 3,916,456 times
Oh my, that article really puts the whole debate in a new light, doesn't it? Good idea to move it to the Porch! Gotta admit that while I only wear furs in extremely cold temps, I wear leather every day. And eat meat. Sometimes even simultaneously!
Oh, by the way, thanks for the thumbs up on the fur thread, but I have to correct your mental image, guys--I think you're imagining an elegant Hollywood go-to-dinner kind of fur. Well, one of my old furs could pass for that, but for the other, think Bear Claw Chris Lapp in Jeremiah Johnson!

Old 01-20-2010, 03:19 PM

1,043 posts, read 2,095,406 times
Can you guys and gals believe this weather? It was crystal clear and in the low 50's today!!! Its supposed to snow in a couple days, but dang this is downright pleasant...
I guess after the last couple years Idaho was due for a break... Must be that El Nino stuff, or Global warming...LOL.. Heck the farm fields are even turning green!

Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM

Trace and gang,
Enjoy your balmy NID winter--we're under a tornado watch down here in SoCal, and having the worst series of storms since the El Nino of the '90s! One storm Monday, another Tuesday, right now it's raining cats, dogs and salamanders, and tomorrow we brace for "the Big One"! You should have heard the wind howling in our chimney yesterday--I've never, ever heard that sound before. Like a horror movie! Water was running down the chimney--inside!!! Our enclosed porch got flooded twice already, and we're not even close to a flood-prone area. Tarps and roof repair kits are sold out all over town. So now we have a new New Year's project: clearing out the porch and yanking out the carpet...

Old 01-21-2010, 07:17 PM

291 posts, read 325,266 times
Row, Row, Row your boat gently down the STREET!

Old 01-25-2010, 09:29 AM

1,452 posts, read 1,843,216 times
Weather report from the PORCH!

Old 01-29-2010, 09:52 AM

Elousv, that's so pretty! And quiet. The view from our porch right now is a bunch of trenches dug in the lawn away from the house to try to prevent more flooding...the view inside the porch is a carpet being cut up into small pieces...whoever heard of a carpet with padding in an enclosed porch with a lawn sloping down toward the porch? The carpet was there when we bought the house. Work, work, work! Anyway, have a great weekend, everybody!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho