Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 AM

7,378 posts, read 12,666,226 times

Advertisements

Hi Ted,
I can picture the situation very vividly! I know you guys had a great time! If we hadn't had a road trip schedule to keep (yes, we had to get back to the cauldron ), we'd have stayed longer at Trace's, because we had such a good time with him. And he signed our copies of Tactical Knives, one for us, and two for friends!
Here we are, having our mini-CDF meeting just a few days before you got there (and I noticed a few pages back that Chris and DR had one, too!). It's Trace on the left, with sunglasses!

Last edited by Clark Fork Fantast; 09-21-2010 at 11:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 09:04 AM

Have a great Labor Day weekend, porchers and lurkers!

Old 09-03-2010, 12:36 PM

17 posts, read 41,480 times
Lurk...Lurk

Old 09-03-2010, 09:46 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,275,061 times
While visiting the great mecca of the northeast called L.L. Bean, I came across this remarkable display:

They re-created this from the remains found of these magnificent creatures. Maine has a bunch of Moose just like Idaho.

Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,439,592 times
CFF it was VERY cool to meet you and your hubby... Sorry I was a bit on the grubby side, but thats my knifemaking garb..LOL..

Ted its been TOO long... We sure did it up.. Im still trying to figure out how I split my elbow open..HAHA!! And yeah its a good thing we didnt have bottles of 100 proof... Till the next time amigo.

El... You have good taste my friend.. Im a fan of the good tookillya's too..

BTW I still want to do the hoot and shoot... It just wasnt in the cards this summer.. Its been pretty dang nuts since summer started here... Next year we can get our ducks in a rowe, and do it up..

Have a GREAT Holiday weekend everyone!! It will be good to have all the tourists cleared out after..Ha!!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:47 PM

Trace, we'll do the hoot and shoot when things fall into place! There's a time for everything--this summer just wasn't it!

El, were the original moose remains found like that, locked in death? Awww...

So what did you porchers do on Labor Day weekend? We went and saw the Festival of Sails with 10 or more Tall Ships in San Diego Harbor. Nice gun battle on a crisp sunny day! Sailors, pirates, vendors, fun stuff. But parking was horrible...

Old 09-08-2010, 07:58 AM

Here is a story on it:
'The Final Charge'

Oh boy we had a wedding extravaganza for one of my niece's. Friday day was golf for the boys and spa for the girls. Rehersal dinner that night with eldeberry martinis, yum. Sat. was BBQ party. Sun was the wedding, reception and more partying. Mon was a brunch. I don't even know what day it is now but I am still trying to get home, stuck in Salt Lake right now. Here is a pic of the beautiful wedding setting in Ogunquit, Maine.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:45 PM

El, that's really a fantastic story on that website! Thanks for sharing.
So did all the women know not to wear high-heeled shoes with their party dresses on that beach? I can just imagine some twisted ankles, but then again, I'm a practical person, mostly in cowboy/hiking boots... I've been to a SoCal beach wedding. They hadn't told anybody the wedding would be out on the rocks in the tidal pools...people had to take their shoes off and roll up their nice pants/pull up their long dresses and wade through the incoming tide...the guests were crowded on that flat rock like penguins on a cliff, and sliding off into the wet sand and waves...pretty funny!

I think it's time you came home. The West is calling you! You need to get back to doing car shows and hikes in NID!

Old 09-08-2010, 10:36 PM

Oh I'm back baby!
HaHa, that was the view from the lawn of the hotel where the wedding was. My niece did think of the beach walking though by providing several bins full of flip-flops. I guess smarts runs in the family!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:14 PM

291 posts, read 669,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
Trace, we'll do the hoot and shoot when things fall into place! There's a time for everything--this summer just wasn't it!

El, were the original moose remains found like that, locked in death? Awww...

So what did you porchers do on Labor Day weekend? We went and saw the Festival of Sails with 10 or more Tall Ships in San Diego Harbor. Nice gun battle on a crisp sunny day! Sailors, pirates, vendors, fun stuff. But parking was horrible...
Opening of dove season in Yuma, AZ. Full limits for all hands-for five days in a row! Alot of fun and way too much cactus juice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho