U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 05:01 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,965,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by servant2010 View Post
love,hate,lonely,sad,anguish,and many more are human feelings have you ever experience the death and lost of a love one if you have like me you will agree that you would at least one of this feelings if not all..this problem of immigration is getting serious minute by minute as many children are being left with out parents and many parents without children...how can we solve it?
Their choice - go cry me a river - I don't give a flyin rats ass about their "plight"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,908,828 times
Quote:
love,hate,lonely,sad,anguish,and many more are human feelings have you ever experience the death and lost of a love one if you have like me you will agree that you would at least one of this feelings if not all..this problem of immigration is getting serious minute by minute as many children are being left with out parents and many parents without children...how can we solve it?
The pain and the hurt.
Of the family who has lost a loved one due to an illegal drunk driving.
Of the family wh has lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal who broke into their home and killed someone.
Of the family who has had a daughter a mother or a sister raped by an illegal.
Of the family who has had a child molested by an illegal.
Of the family who has had to fight through a credit crisis because an illegal stole their Identity.
Of the families who have had members who worked in law enforcment killed by illegals.
Of the family of the Rancher killed by illegals.
That is the pain and the hurt that concerns me.
The pain what little the illegal feels is self inflicted and warrents no sympathy.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:30 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,314,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The pain and the hurt.
Of the family wh has lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal who broke into their home and killed someone.
Of the family who has had to fight through a credit crisis because an illegal stole their Identity.
Of the families who have had members who worked in law enforcment killed by illegals.
The pain what little the illegal feels is self inflicted and warrents no sympathy.
I absoutely agree with you, without illegals being in this Country by illegal means, no one would have to expereince what you have described. And there is no reason for this. The illegal situation, should of never gotten to the point of no return.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:56 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,698,040 times
Quote:
They can solve it by immigrating to this country legally as so many millions have done before them.

I have NO empathy for people who knowingly come into this country illegally and then expect to stay here simply because they fertilize an egg and drop anchor.

Whatever happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and accepting the consequences (good or bad) for ones' own actions?

Gawd this "it's not their fault" mentality works my very last nerve!!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM

1,891 posts, read 2,182,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The pain and the hurt.
Couldn't said it any better! This list just tells you how senseless the illegal alien problem is.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,588,363 times
Man, ... lock this stuff. LOL

Old 06-11-2010, 09:15 AM

32,868 posts, read 30,138,774 times
Why should I feel sorry for someone who's had three kids who couldn't even put food in their own mouth? Now it's my problem? Apparently.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:21 AM

364 posts, read 184,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
They can solve it by immigrating to this country legally as so many millions have done before them.

I have NO empathy for people who knowingly come into this country illegally and then expect to stay here simply because they fertilize an egg and drop anchor.

Whatever happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and accepting the consequences (good or bad) for ones' own actions?

Gawd this "it's not their fault" mentality works my very last nerve!!!!!!!!
what you just said aint
a part of mexican culchre
otherwise tha ilegals
would stay home an
fix up mex
soon tha ilegals will
be feelin a boot in tha butt
from americans
tha party is comin

Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,908,828 times
The pro-illegals kill me. They post sob stories about illegals who are some how victims. The stories never include the list of laws the illegals have broken. They never mention the fact that for every illegal victim there are also many citizens who are victims.
We see posts about an illegal in PA who was killed by redneck boys. Why don't the pro's ever want to comment on how many legal citizens have been killed, raped, murdered, children molested by illegals? Instead they will say " well we have criminals in this country too". As if this some how makes the crimes committed by illegals acceptable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration