Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 12:20 PM

19 posts, read 21,136 times

Advertisements

love,hate,lonely,sad,anguish,and many more are human feelings have you ever experience the death and lost of a love one if you have like me you will agree that you would at least one of this feelings if not all..this problem of immigration is getting serious minute by minute as many children are being left with out parents and many parents without children...how can we solve it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,115 times
By keeping them out.

It is not our fault they choose to abandon children in their home country or force the pregnant women to squirt out anchor babies at the border. It was solely THEIR decision; why are YOU weeping for them?

Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,899,491 times
popping out anchor babies like Orville Beddenbacher pops out popcorn for the worlds movie theaters...

Old 06-09-2010, 12:56 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,557,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by servant2010 View Post
love,hate,lonely,sad,anguish,and many more are human feelings have you ever experience the death and lost of a love one if you have like me you will agree that you would at least one of this feelings if not all..this problem of immigration is getting serious minute by minute as many children are being left with out parents and many parents without children...how can we solve it?
Children often experience pain and suffering when their parents choose to engage in unlawful behavior. Illegal immigration is no exception, nor should it be. Furthermore, there is nothing preventing the children from remaining with their parents. Perhaps you should pose your question to the parents who choose to leave their children to come here, or choose not to take them when they return home. It is their decision, not ours.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:58 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,150,148 times
I have experienced the death and loss of a loved one due to Mexican cocaine.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:59 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times

wait, let me see if I can squeeze out a few more for illegals....

Old 06-09-2010, 01:04 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,581,431 times
Crack dealers, armed robbers, murderers etc. are separated from their children too. The way for them to avoid it, just like illegal immigrants, is to not break the law. They know that's the risk when they do it; so I don't feel sorry for them when they complain about it when they get caught. I do feel for their kids who are victims of their decision to break the law.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:09 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,557,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

wait, let me see if I can squeeze out a few more for illegals....

Help yourself to my box of tissue.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,467,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by servant2010 View Post
When the parents are deported they must take their children with them.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:42 PM

50,245 posts, read 47,005,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
When the parents are deported they must take their children with them.
Ding!

And all that rubbish about not speaking the native tongue? If they brought the kid over at a young age how did the Parents communicate with the child? Osmotic brain waves?

If they had an American kid, the Parents still don't speak English, again, how do they communicate with the American child? Sign language? The kid almost always knows the language of the Parent's home Country but they try and play that card to insist on staying or it well, hang on, (sob sob) rip the family apart.

What a load.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration