Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,653,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
This is because the illegals give birth to 10 anchor babies for the sole purpose of increasing their welfare check. They don't take care of their babies once they have them. I have seen this way too many times here in AZ.

I worked in a school filled with illegal immigrants. It was common to see kids with 6 or 7 brothers and sisters. It was also common to see kids who clearly weren't being taken care of by anyone at home. This really hurts the kid psychologically and leads them to gang life.

Most of the illegals I have dealt with didn't care about the education of their children. Many of them look at public schools as "free babysitters." Just getting these parents to actually help their kids with homework was a real challenge. It was so bad that the principal actually asked that we stop assigning homework.
Dear god.

We have to stop this in its tracks, now!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 PM

364 posts, read 244,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Dear god.

We have to stop this in its tracks, now!
tha party is over for ilegal aliens
look at them cryin tha blues in mexico
cause our bp is doing there job
an a punk kid throwin rocks
at bp agents
got shot for being stupid
yep
they is cryin in mexico
cause tha gravy train in tha usa
is fixin to jump tha track
oh well

Old 06-11-2010, 08:02 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,631 times
Default Well, you answer your own question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I dont understand your post...Is the problem illegal immigration?; too many latinos in the US?; or Latinos in greneral?

What ever the "actual" number of latinos is...That does not make latinos a problem.

Most Ameircans will agree with you there is a problem with illegal immigration, but more American understand that Latinos are part of the American fabric. Most American want enforcement of immigration laws, but dont have a problem with Americans of Latin decent.

again, I come to the question...which is your problem?
You certainly seem to answer your own question.

The problem is "Illegal immigration".

What is it...The USA is "up for grabs"?

We are a sovereign country...We have borders, we have laws.

And, they are not being enforced.

Quite frankly, it certainly seems that anyone that pays taxes and obeys the laws are simply idiots....Everyone else is getting away with it.

Maybe that's what we need...A "stop paying taxes" movement.

Why should we obey the laws?

Why should we be the suckers that pay the bills?

And this includes people of all races that are living and working here legally.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:16 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
You certainly seem to answer your own question.

The problem is "Illegal immigration".

What is it...The USA is "up for grabs"?

We are a sovereign country...We have borders, we have laws.

And, they are not being enforced.

Quite frankly, it certainly seems that anyone that pays taxes and obeys the laws are simply idiots....Everyone else is getting away with it.

Maybe that's what we need...A "stop paying taxes" movement.

Why should we obey the laws?

Why should we be the suckers that pay the bills?

And this includes people of all races that are living and working here legally.
You made lucid points...without using the words...Latino, latin or hispanics once...see how easy that is.

Old 06-12-2010, 05:06 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
This is because the illegals give birth to 10 anchor babies for the sole purpose of increasing their welfare check. They don't take care of their babies once they have them. I have seen this way too many times here in AZ.

I worked in a school filled with illegal immigrants. It was common to see kids with 6 or 7 brothers and sisters. It was also common to see kids who clearly weren't being taken care of by anyone at home. This really hurts the kid psychologically and leads them to gang life.

Most of the illegals I have dealt with didn't care about the education of their children. Many of them look at public schools as "free babysitters." Just getting these parents to actually help their kids with homework was a real challenge. It was so bad that the principal actually asked that we stop assigning homework.

This is exactly what happens and the cycle continually repeats itself. Poor parenting and cultural ignorance breeds troubled people- end of story. Those people then go on to produce 10 kids and those 10 kids become troubled people. This is why latinos have high teen birth rates and high high school drop out rates. That leads to high crime rates. All of it adds up to massive burdens to society. They would like you to believe that it's all due to racism, discrimination, or socioeconomic status but they're not fooling all that many people anymore. Racism leads to a 14 year old becoming pregnant? Spare me please!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:31 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
This problem with illegal immigration is far worse than we may imagine.

All the spin about the illegals contributions to the economy, the phony numbers, and the "guilt" tactics are just being used to distract us from the ugly reality that this country is being destroyed from within.

You do not need statistics to see what is going on - Use your common sense.

The legal Latino/Hispanic population should be about 30 million (it's difficult to get accurate numbers even from the US Census - That's how out of control it is).

So, approximately 1 out of every 10 people we see would be Latinos.

With my work I have traveled all over the country - especially in rural areas.

And what I see, I would estimate that every 2 of 10 people are Latinos, even in the rural areas. And, in the more populated city areas, it may be 3 out of 10.

Do the math in your head.

Open your eyes, and look around and see what is going on here.

It is ridiculous - The number of illegals is grossly underestimated.

And look what is happening - We have a border that is now the same as the Palestine/Israel border situation. Mexico is our Palestine....They are DEMANDING to be let in...They are actually provoking and taunting our Border Agents...

Forget about amnesty folks...It failed once already, didn't it?...It made things far worse.

We have to take our country back, vote out everyone in Washington, and get our laws enforced.
That's exactly what it's about. It's meant to destroy both this country and Mexico in order to establish a "North American Union".

The beginning phase of that is to have both Mexico and the USA co-rule over the USA. You have one population living in the USA that is to have access to everything in both the USA and their own country. They are given free education, free health care, access to the jobs and can vote in the national elections of both nations. US citizens of course cannot.

With the huge political influence over the USA, the next step should be easy. The USA will be eliminated - and the NAU government will replace it.

Carlos González Gutiérrez | Fostering Identities: Mexico's Relations with Its Diaspora | The Journal of American History, 86.2 | The History Cooperative (http://www.historycooperative.org/cgi-bin/justtop.cgi?act=justtop&url=http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/jah/86.2/carlos.html - broken link)

Its principal mandates are to raise awareness among Mexicans around the world that the "Mexican Nation extends beyond the territory contained by its borders" and to implement international cooperation projects offered by Mexico for the benefit of its diaspora, 98.5 percent of it in the United States.2

Old 06-12-2010, 07:34 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
But also Mexico is destroyed in this process, but Mexicans don't realize it. They are the pawns of the NAU. Phase one makes it seem to them that they are taking over the USA so they don't see the violence that is allowed to destroy their own country - and which is helping push them out into our country. They no longer care about the fate of Mexico, they plan never to live there again. They are the citizens of the NAU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration