U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-10-2010, 10:54 PM
 
1,214 posts, read 1,650,441 times
Reputation: 880

Advertisements

This problem with illegal immigration is far worse than we may imagine.

All the spin about the illegals contributions to the economy, the phony numbers, and the "guilt" tactics are just being used to distract us from the ugly reality that this country is being destroyed from within.

You do not need statistics to see what is going on - Use your common sense.

The legal Latino/Hispanic population should be about 30 million (it's difficult to get accurate numbers even from the US Census - That's how out of control it is).

So, approximately 1 out of every 10 people we see would be Latinos.

With my work I have traveled all over the country - especially in rural areas.

And what I see, I would estimate that every 2 of 10 people are Latinos, even in the rural areas. And, in the more populated city areas, it may be 3 out of 10.

Do the math in your head.

Open your eyes, and look around and see what is going on here.

It is ridiculous - The number of illegals is grossly underestimated.

And look what is happening - We have a border that is now the same as the Palestine/Israel border situation. Mexico is our Palestine....They are DEMANDING to be let in...They are actually provoking and taunting our Border Agents...

Forget about amnesty folks...It failed once already, didn't it?...It made things far worse.

We have to take our country back, vote out everyone in Washington, and get our laws enforced.

 
Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 AM
 
Location: Arizona
555 posts, read 735,672 times
Reputation: 332
You are so right it gives me a headache, and a heartache.

But I am afraid they are too many apathetic yuppies who would rather use their weekends to play golf or lounge around their swimming pools. I was at the Phoenix Rising rally last Saturday and I didn't see one yuppie.

I have got a project on illegal alien hiring going in a southern state and there seems to be no interest at all in this topic in that part of the country.

It is not about jobs anymore. Most illegals crossing now are criminals who don't care about jobs.

Our country is being subverted by a foreign power, Mexico, and there may be only one way to stop this, but it will never happen because everyone is afraid to lose their material possessions, unlike the illegals who have nothing to lose.

We have already lost California, and Texas is pretty far gone. Looks like Arizona is going to be the real battleground. That's why I moved here.

RIP America.
 
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
This problem with illegal immigration is far worse than we may imagine.

All the spin about the illegals contributions to the economy, the phony numbers, and the "guilt" tactics are just being used to distract us from the ugly reality that this country is being destroyed from within.

You do not need statistics to see what is going on - Use your common sense.

The legal Latino/Hispanic population should be about 30 million (it's difficult to get accurate numbers even from the US Census - That's how out of control it is).

So, approximately 1 out of every 10 people we see would be Latinos.

With my work I have traveled all over the country - especially in rural areas.

And what I see, I would estimate that every 2 of 10 people are Latinos, even in the rural areas. And, in the more populated city areas, it may be 3 out of 10.

Do the math in your head.

Open your eyes, and look around and see what is going on here.

It is ridiculous - The number of illegals is grossly underestimated.

And look what is happening - We have a border that is now the same as the Palestine/Israel border situation. Mexico is our Palestine....They are DEMANDING to be let in...They are actually provoking and taunting our Border Agents...

Forget about amnesty folks...It failed once already, didn't it?...It made things far worse.

We have to take our country back, vote out everyone in Washington, and get our laws enforced.
I dont understand your post...Is the problem illegal immigration?; too many latinos in the US?; or Latinos in greneral?

What ever the "actual" number of latinos is...That does not make latinos a problem.

Most Ameircans will agree with you there is a problem with illegal immigration, but more American understand that Latinos are part of the American fabric. Most American want enforcement of immigration laws, but dont have a problem with Americans of Latin decent.


again, I come to the question...which is your problem?
 
Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
10,032 posts, read 6,859,367 times
Reputation: 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I dont understand your post...Is the problem illegal immigration?; too many latinos in the US?; or Latinos in greneral?

What ever the "actual" number of latinos is...That does not make latinos a problem.

Most Ameircans will agree with you there is a problem with illegal immigration, but more American understand that Latinos are part of the American fabric. Most American want enforcement of immigration laws, but dont have a problem with Americans of Latin decent.


again, I come to the question...which is your problem?


I don't know- let's look at some facts:


Quote:
The survey attempts to examine some of the reasons for the disparity and why Latinas now have the highest teen birth rate among all ethnic and racial groups in the United States.
Survey delves into high birth rate for young Latinas - CNN.com



Quote:
Status: dropout rates of 16 through 24-year-olds, by race/ethnicity:

White: 5.3

Black: 8.4

Hispanic: 21.4

Fast Facts









U.S. incarceration rates by race | Prison Policy Initiative





Is the problem illegal immigration?; too many latinos in the US?; or Latinos in greneral?
 
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Little Pond Farm
559 posts, read 1,179,905 times
Reputation: 495
This morning there was an article in the paper that SOON the entire USA will "look" like CA with 50% Latino. The White ration is 1 to 1 for births and deaths, Latino is 9 to 1. Latinas (I could use another word but wont) are having babies at 15 years old.

It is a take over from the inside out I just wonder which ethnic group will win, Muslims, Latinos or Indians...................
 
Old 06-11-2010, 08:06 AM
 
Location: NE CT
1,496 posts, read 2,789,541 times
Reputation: 707
The US was set up for legal immigration. We don't have a problem with illegals entering the nation, we have a problem with the Federal government properly enforcing the immigration laws already on the books.

The US needs to do three things;

1) Seal the borders immediately.

2) Open more and enlarge the legal ports of entry to handle the influx of immigrants.

3) Direct the flow of immigrants through those legal ports of entry.

Problem solved.
 
Old 06-11-2010, 08:09 AM
 
Location: Kenmore, WA
7,359 posts, read 6,215,390 times
Reputation: 10577
Get over it. This country has been in trouble long before there was such a thing as illegal aliens. It started when we stopped seeing ourselves a players in the world community, and started thinking of ourselves as world rulers.

Every other country has learned the hard way that imperialist thinking is passe, and we're going to learn it, as well.
 
Old 06-11-2010, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Phoenix
5,361 posts, read 7,052,536 times
Reputation: 3973
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post
This morning there was an article in the paper that SOON the entire USA will "look" like CA with 50% Latino. The White ration is 1 to 1 for births and deaths, Latino is 9 to 1. Latinas (I could use another word but wont) are having babies at 15 years old.

It is a take over from the inside out I just wonder which ethnic group will win, Muslims, Latinos or Indians...................
I do not have a problem with the U.S. "looking" like California, and I do not have a problem with having a more integrated U.S. What I DO have a problem with is HOW the U.S. is getting to be like this and situations like what I experienced at the DMV in Phoenix yesterday. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there were many people there who were not legal citizens.
 
Old 06-11-2010, 08:17 AM
 
364 posts, read 184,317 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
You are so right it gives me a headache, and a heartache.

But I am afraid they are too many apathetic yuppies who would rather use their weekends to play golf or lounge around their swimming pools. I was at the Phoenix Rising rally last Saturday and I didn't see one yuppie.

I have got a project on illegal alien hiring going in a southern state and there seems to be no interest at all in this topic in that part of the country.

It is not about jobs anymore. Most illegals crossing now are criminals who don't care about jobs.

Our country is being subverted by a foreign power, Mexico, and there may be only one way to stop this, but it will never happen because everyone is afraid to lose their material possessions, unlike the illegals who have nothing to lose.

We have already lost California, and Texas is pretty far gone. Looks like Arizona is going to be the real battleground. That's why I moved here.

RIP America.
i was at tha phoenix rising rally as well
it aint over for tha usa
if i were mexico
i would fret over tha usa
takin over tha hole country
ppl here are gettin pissed
at tha drug gangs an ilegals
an wannna kick some ass
 
Old 06-11-2010, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Phoenix
5,361 posts, read 7,052,536 times
Reputation: 3973
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
Get over it. This country has been in trouble long before there was such a thing as illegal aliens. It started when we stopped seeing ourselves a players in the world community, and started thinking of ourselves as world rulers.

Every other country has learned the hard way that imperialist thinking is passe, and we're going to learn it, as well.
When WE started seeing ourselves as world rulers? You mean when the rest of the world started hating us as a "world ruler", yet agreed to keep on relying on us while taking and taking and taking from us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top