U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 06:06 PM

29 posts, read 99,877 times

Advertisements

You mean you havent heard about the oklahoma immigration law?
It was passed may 11,2007. go to the website and read up folks. It is law
and has been signed by Gov. Henry. He didnt want to, but there were enough
votes to override his veto. Illegals have till nov.1, 2007 to get out of this state. Either get legal, pay taxes, or get a one way ticket out of here. they risk jail time and having thier families split up. The thieving of our jobs, money,
and taking advantage of the good nature of the people of this great state, is
going to stop. I say thanks to all "OKIES" for having the courage to stand up and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:08 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,353,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerpa View Post
votes to override his veto. Illegals have till nov.1, 2007 to get out of this state. Either get legal, pay taxes, or get a one way ticket out of here. they risk jail time and having thier families split up. The thieving of our jobs, money,
going to stop. I say thanks to all "OKIES" for having the courage to stand up and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!!
Which is great for Oklahoma, I'm real proud of ya'll and all that - but now you have to help me to get Kansas to do the same thing or I'm going to have all your illegals!

Old 06-19-2007, 07:16 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,849,853 times
I say send them to MA and Teddy Kennedy.

Old 06-19-2007, 08:53 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,173,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I say send them to MA and Teddy Kennedy.
Don't put your address on the package, or he'll mark it "Return to Sender."

Old 06-20-2007, 12:52 AM

1,663 posts, read 2,218,991 times
Quote:
This would be so great IF it really can happen...it will drive the ACLU nuts! Not to mention all the pro-illegal groups!

Old 06-20-2007, 01:12 AM

6,615 posts, read 11,674,281 times
My neighbor across the street, formerly a Korean American family, retired and moved to North Carolina by the beach and sold the house to who I think are illegals from Paraguay. I know their country because they had a weird license plate and it was the name of a small town in Paraguay (Google is helpful) and they had a flag in the car that matched googles.

They have at least 6 cars parked there, filling up not jsut their driveway but the street as well. They pulled this huge truck into the street once and turned it into their own auto shop where they worked and make money without paying taxes until the police came and shut them down. They started another such scheme with a smaller shipping container mounted on a truck haf the size thinking neighbors woulnd't complain but a lot of us did and the cops came again.

I'm pretty sure more people are living in that house than is allowed by my county's regulations. I count at least 6 cars so that's at LEAST 6 adults and I've seen up to 4 or 5 kids there. My family's also ready to move out ASAP. This house behind ours also got bought by illegals.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:23 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,380,933 times
Quote:
#1- They dont carry any insurance.
#2- They dont pay taxes
#3- They collect state aide
#4- They wont speak english, so that costs
#5- THEY HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR THE REST OF US!!
The good folks of Oklahoma have got an answer for these people.
It takes place Nov.1, 2007. We have had enough, and have passed a law
to not tolerate anymore.
Amem, brother! Preach on!!

Illegals hate Americans and they hate America. These guys are here for the handouts and tax-free remittances to their home countries. These people make me sick!

And I worked with them for 2 years!! Bad people, very hateful (for the most part).

Old 06-20-2007, 11:21 PM

540 posts, read 1,106,663 times
Email your Senators? Now e-mail the staff! email Congress Staff Directly - Updated for the 110th Congress

Old 12-11-2007, 10:50 PM

9 posts, read 16,562 times
Wink Hello....

I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOUR SELF MORE ON THIS
ILEGALS...... HAVE YOU ASK YOUR SELF HOW MUCH THEY GET PAY AND WERE THERE TAXES GO???? PROBABLE NOT SINCE YOUR JUST ASSUMING ,
THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS.... PEOPLE LIKE U NEED MORE EDUCATION INSTEAD OF FINDING A SOLUTION YOU MAKE THING WORSE... LET'S CALL IT.. .......IGNORANCE...... I COME FROM A FAMILY OF ILEGALS I'M NOT A CRIMINAL I DONT EVEN HAVE A TRAFFIC TICKET........ I WORK DAY AFTER DAY ... I DONT LEAVE OF THE GOVERMENT..... THE PLEASE WERE I WORK IS FULL OF AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT DO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE....... COMMENTS?????????? PLEASE STOP AND THING WERE YOUR FROM ????
HISTORY WOULD BE THE RIGHT WORD....

Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 PM

3,301 posts, read 4,435,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clopez View Post
I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOUR SELF MORE ON THIS
ILEGALS...... HAVE YOU ASK YOUR SELF HOW MUCH THEY GET PAY AND WERE THERE TAXES GO???? PROBABLE NOT SINCE YOUR JUST ASSUMING ,
THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS.... PEOPLE LIKE U NEED MORE EDUCATION INSTEAD OF FINDING A SOLUTION YOU MAKE THING WORSE... LET'S CALL IT.. .......IGNORANCE...... I COME FROM A FAMILY OF ILEGALS I'M NOT A CRIMINAL I DONT EVEN HAVE A TRAFFIC TICKET........ I WORK DAY AFTER DAY ... I DONT LEAVE OF THE GOVERMENT..... THE PLEASE WERE I WORK IS FULL OF AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT DO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE....... COMMENTS?????????? PLEASE STOP AND THING WERE YOUR FROM ????
HISTORY WOULD BE THE RIGHT WORD....

All illegals here are criminals, like it or not. Some should be given a simple path to citizenship meaning if they hold a decent paying job and won't require public assistance, I think they should be allowed to stay. Those that can't live here without public assistance, should be deported immediately.

It's the law and a law that our spineless government refuses to enforce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration