Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:22 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,950,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerpa View Post
#1- They dont carry any insurance.
#2- They dont pay taxes
#3- They collect state aide
#4- They wont speak english, so that costs
#5- THEY HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR THE REST OF US!!
The good folks of Oklahoma have got an answer for these people.
It takes place Nov.1, 2007. We have had enough, and have passed a law
to not tolerate anymore.

If given amnesty, all that would change. and then we seal our borders.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:35 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,554,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
If given amnesty, all that would change. and then we seal our borders.
I have a better idea--FIRST we seal our borders. THen we talk about amnesty. We've already tried the other way, and it didn't work. As soon as we got amnesty (for about three million people), we developed a sudden "amnesia", and no one could remember anything about "sealing any borders". Let's do it the other way around this time.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:42 PM

9 posts, read 18,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Amem, brother! Preach on!!

Illegals hate Americans and they hate America. These guys are here for the handouts and tax-free remittances to their home countries. These people make me sick!

And I worked with them for 2 years!! Bad people, very hateful (for the most part).
CHECK MY REPLY

Old 12-11-2007, 10:48 PM

Let's Make Things Better Not Worse.... I Agreed....... Good Idea.... Sometimes Doing Things Possitive Help More Than What We Say..... Thank You......

Old 12-11-2007, 10:48 PM

3 posts, read 6,857 times
Ok, first of all--are you people talking about mexicans here? actually, it doesn't matter.

The thing that seemed soo appaling to me: u are accusing us of STEALING YOUR JOBS. OMG, would you want to be a waiter? bus boy? dishwasher? Would u want to work in a hot kitchen 12 hours a day? 70 hours a week with no days off? Vacation?-what is it? Would u? so why don't u fckin go ahead and do it, get out of your office cubicles and do some physical work! I'll see how long you're gonna last.
U gonna say: so why did we leave our countries. There's a lot of reasons, mister. U have probably never been outside the US, and don't know nothing about the rest of the world. i'm not gonna start here about it, it's useless anyway.
my point is---we are not stealin your jobs, we are doing the jobs that you people don't want to do, at least not for the same salary.
immigrating to this country is not as easy as you think, so some people have to stay illegal for a while be4 they are given a chance.
as u see, i do speak english. i know more about american history than u or your kids do. i do carry a full coverage insurance.
Extend your horizons people. and don't forget : U ARE IMMIGRANTS TOO

Old 12-11-2007, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I have a better idea--FIRST we seal our borders. THen we talk about amnesty. We've already tried the other way, and it didn't work. As soon as we got amnesty (for about three million people), we developed a sudden "amnesia", and no one could remember anything about "sealing any borders". Let's do it the other way around this time.
the money generated by illegals paying taxes can be used to build a new fence.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 PM

Oh Wow Maybe You Should Go Pick Strawberry's ???????????

Old 12-11-2007, 10:53 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
the money generated by illegals paying taxes can be used to build a new fence.
The money illegals "generate" is insufficent to pay for the services they get from the American taxpayers

Old 12-11-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpigrl View Post
Ok, first of all--are you people talking about mexicans here? actually, it doesn't matter.

The thing that seemed soo appaling to me: u are accusing us of STEALING YOUR JOBS. OMG, would you want to be a waiter? bus boy? dishwasher? Would u want to work in a hot kitchen 12 hours a day? 70 hours a week with no days off? Vacation?-what is it? Would u? so why don't u fckin go ahead and do it, get out of your office cubicles and do some physical work! I'll see how long you're gonna last.
U gonna say: so why did we leave our countries. There's a lot of reasons, mister. U have probably never been outside the US, and don't know nothing about the rest of the world. i'm not gonna start here about it, it's useless anyway.
my point is---we are not stealin your jobs, we are doing the jobs that you people don't want to do, at least not for the same salary.
immigrating to this country is not as easy as you think, so some people have to stay illegal for a while be4 they are given a chance.
as u see, i do speak english. i know more about american history than u or your kids do. i do carry a full coverage insurance.
Extend your horizons people. and don't forget : U ARE IMMIGRANTS TOO
Yes, we are all immigrants. The argument of the anti-illegal people on this forum is this "Well if the illegals weren't driving down the wages so much more Americans would take those jobs in seconds. "There are no jobs that an American citizen won't take". What are your responses to these statements?

Old 12-11-2007, 10:56 PM

Good Job.... Except We Need To Show The Respect They Dont Have..... Lets Teach Them A Little.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration