U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 04:38 PM

358 posts, read 332,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
LOL! Yep he is a real upstanding citizen all right. I bet it never occured to you if he wanted to build a life in American he should do it LEGALLY! Instead he spit on our country and our laws. Yes it is a crime.

It's not his fault we don't fast track our neighbors from the south, it's ours. Do you know the poverty and trials people go through in Mexico- why can't we take care of them? I though America was founded on immigrants!

By the way, expecting people to abide by our laws is NOT hatred or racism! If anyone did this in old Meheco they would be arrested and put in one of their lovely prisons.

Well.. everyone talks about the Hispanic people, it's always about the brown skinned people. How about all the Euro Trash invading America? do they get a pass because they are White?

The support for lawlessness on this forum is shocking!

How is being compassionate lawlessness?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 04:42 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,733,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman82 View Post

Compassionate? He is deported numerious times and we should have compassion? How about you having some compassion for our laws because they sure as h*ll would not care about you feeeelings if you tried the same in Meheco.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:48 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,162,024 times
This is just another Illegal Alien criminal defrauding the system and taking American jobs,since He refused to listen the twice now,all his assets should be seized before He is deported again.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:55 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Okay folks...I feel reasonably safe in saying that Iceman was being facetious....don't everybody get their drawers in a wad.....

Old 06-13-2010, 06:24 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,733,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Okay folks...I feel reasonably safe in saying that Iceman was being facetious....don't everybody get their drawers in a wad.....

OK I'll buy that.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:28 PM

1,891 posts, read 2,179,360 times
Good riddance.

Yes, iceman is being facetious. It's a hilarious post.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,583,040 times
From the article:
Quote:
An unlicensed contractor-operating in Reno-with 16 identities, four Social Security numbers and six birthdays is behind bars and faces deportation.
Why would we want a bunch of frauds and sleazy liars like this in the country via immigration?

Old 06-13-2010, 07:53 PM

2,847 posts, read 1,850,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman82 View Post
Wow, the "racism" and "hatred" expressed on this forum is shocking! He was just trying to build a life in America, it's our fault that he's not licensed. If he was given amnesty and forgiven of his crimes then he would be able to go through the proper channels and get his contractors license. Remember.. we need to support people like him because he only wants a better life.. is that a crime??

I hope that was sarcasm. If not the problem is bigger than a lot of people think.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:33 PM

406 posts, read 417,122 times
This is a huge problem in AZ. The unlicensed contractor who is an illegal alien is untouchable. The govt passes the buck and won't do anything. I called the AZ Registrar of Contractors to file a complaint about an unlicicensed contractor, the ROC can't do anything because he isn't licensed. I called the sheriffs department, the evil but great Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and they won't even call me back. I've sent copies of their advertisements to he attorney general and received nothing.

These guys have it made. They can do a crap job and the customer will never be able to get a hold of them again. If they do get in trouble the company name changes and it all starts over. You can't sue them the authorities won't or can't do anything. The only option we have is to get these cheap a--holes to stop hiring them.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
That's the trouble with the internet - you just have to imagine the sarcasm LMAO

great post Ice

what was even funnier were the knee jerk reactions.......

Last edited by Opyelie; 06-13-2010 at 10:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or