U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-14-2010, 06:59 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,964 posts, read 30,215,777 times
Reputation: 17766

Advertisements

Smugglers Not Only Smuggle Narcotics But Aliens

It's a long read but brings up good points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-14-2010, 08:14 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times
Reputation: 22174
I would guess fewer than 1% are here to mow lawns - that's just an excuse, something they think justifies breaking the laws of this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,941,176 times
Reputation: 6517
LOL how many posts have we seen where pro-illegals ask " Who will cut your grass, clean your houses etc"? How is it that some people think that most of us don't do those chores ourselves? Could it be that it is they that are too lazy to their own yard and house work? They must be trying to normalize their own lazyness.
Criminals tend to do the same thing.
Oh everyone steals something once in a while.
Oh and you never saw a 12 year old girl that you thought was hot and didn't have thoughts about it?
Illegals are criminals. Illegals don't care about the laws of this nation.
Quite obviously neither do their supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 09:18 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,180,215 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I would guess fewer than 1% are here to mow lawns - that's just an excuse, something they think justifies breaking the laws of this country.
That is also the excuse that the pro-illegal supporters use to justify their presence in our country along with picking crops. Crop pickers only make up 2% of our entire workforce and the illegals move on to other jobs that Americans will do anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 09:42 AM
 
Location: Don't be a cry baby!
1,310 posts, read 1,148,954 times
Reputation: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I would guess fewer than 1% are here to mow lawns - that's just an excuse, something they think justifies breaking the laws of this country.
aggreed!

The new progressives think itís our fault for making them follow rules to enter the USA not to mention itís our fault for making their presence here illegal. These same people would have us believe killing the rancher was not only our fault but justified.
"Poor Paco, he just wanted to cut grass then THE MAN stopped him!" Just once I'd like to hear these progressive folks speak up for the true victim, the dead Americans!
But, as in a true progressive manner, when rich folks can no longer be the abuser then they fall back on the next best thing, any American is the bully and not the law breaking (murderous) illegal immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 AM
 
1,891 posts, read 2,187,000 times
Reputation: 909
Yes, scary. I had a gut feeling migrant workers aren't coming in numbers anymore. Those crossing the border now have a much more sinister purpose.

I guess mowing your 4000 sq/ft home is out of the question for the homeowner who bought it with an APR mortgage.

Whatever happened to taking pride of your own lush green lawn? We have become a bunch of wussies. I suspect not doing our chores played a part on our ever-expanding waistline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,246,287 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOL how many posts have we seen where pro-illegals ask " Who will cut your grass, clean your houses etc"? How is it that some people think that most of us don't do those chores ourselves? Could it be that it is they that are too lazy to their own yard and house work? They must be trying to normalize their own lazyness.
Criminals tend to do the same thing.
Oh everyone steals something once in a while.
Oh and you never saw a 12 year old girl that you thought was hot and didn't have thoughts about it?
Illegals are criminals. Illegals don't care about the laws of this nation.
Quite obviously neither do their supporters.
As a Small Engine Repair mechanic I'm running into Lawn Services every day.

Here in Ok after HB 1804 you won't find one lawn service that's run or operated by illegals.

In So Cal, they're most all ran by illegals. That's why when I had my repair business in So Cal I had a sign saying...
"No English...No Repair"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 12:46 PM
 
1,891 posts, read 2,187,000 times
Reputation: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
As a Small Engine Repair mechanic I'm running into Lawn Services every day.

Here in Ok after HB 1804 you won't find one lawn service that's run or operated by illegals.

In So Cal, they're most all ran by illegals. That's why when I had my repair business in So Cal I had a sign saying...
"No English...No Repair"
Can I come work for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,246,287 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Can I come work for you?
Sure,,,,,,,,,,,,got your own tools?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-14-2010, 02:53 PM
 
1,891 posts, read 2,187,000 times
Reputation: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Sure,,,,,,,,,,,,got your own tools?
Sure do, I work on my cars a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top