U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 01:29 PM

18 posts, read 18,839 times

Advertisements

Let us apply the coarse definition of illegal immigrant as "a person who crosses the borders of other nations without necessary, requisite documents authorized by the government of a host nation".

Would such a definition immediately make AMERICANs are the most widely spread illegal immigrants across the world ?

The reason ? All US TROOPS in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN, can be considered as "illegals".. They too are destroying property of locals, ravaging communities, shattering tenuous local economy, REFUSE TO ASSIMILATE (confine themselves to pockets of their nationals' majority called GREEN ZONEs) and murder a lot of locals (collateral damage due to bombings)..

American ILLEGALs are much worse than Mexican ILLEGALs - owing to the sheer number of people that have been killed - some 100,000 people have been killed till now just in Iraq over the past 7 years.. unofficial count might put the toll in both nations at atleast 1/2 million.. I doubt illegal Mexicans killed those many Americans in the past 7 years..

And they have never even worn the dress of locals, let alone make any initiative to learn
Arabic or Pashto while brazenly flaunting their ALIEN American culture through loud hip-hop or metal music and ALIEN dressing, food habits.

Being against illegal immigration of all sorts, I would strongly recommend a global initiative to PUSH out all illegal immigrants who enter host societies without obtaining the necessary legal permission..

It is possible that similar sentiments could be echoed by Australia, Bahrain, Cuba, Djibouti, Germany, Greece, Guam, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Spain against the refusal of these foreign illegals who stay for decades and refuse to learn the native languages and stay ghettoized in their green zones...

Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,465,983 times
LOL, this may make sense if not for the fact that mulsims are and have been invading and conquoring nations for milliniums or 1400 yr.s .

Stopping the spreed at the head of the snake would make sense, but in our case it's the tail we are going after .

IMO , Islam is not a culture or religian, but a theorcracy and all the people who belong to it will fight against infidels if ask to . So all muslims are the enemy to a certain extent . Islam means 'submission'. It also says to kill the infidel if he won't submit, this is what I read and my understanding .

If it doesn't mean what it says, than all moderates need to make it more clear .

So your thread makes no sense to me . Your seem to be just an apologist for islam ,like most of the world now .

Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM

1,891 posts, read 2,179,360 times

Old 06-14-2010, 02:11 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Alien dressing? That doesn't sound appealing at all.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:20 PM

10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorschallenge View Post
Let us apply the coarse definition of illegal immigrant as "a person who crosses the borders of other nations without necessary, requisite documents authorized by the government of a host nation".

Would such a definition immediately make AMERICANs are the most widely spread illegal immigrants across the world ?

The reason ? All US TROOPS in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN, can be considered as "illegals".. They too are destroying property of locals, ravaging communities, shattering tenuous local economy, REFUSE TO ASSIMILATE (confine themselves to pockets of their nationals' majority called GREEN ZONEs) and murder a lot of locals (collateral damage due to bombings)..

American ILLEGALs are much worse than Mexican ILLEGALs - owing to the sheer number of people that have been killed - some 100,000 people have been killed till now just in Iraq over the past 7 years.. unofficial count might put the toll in both nations at atleast 1/2 million.. I doubt illegal Mexicans killed those many Americans in the past 7 years..

And they have never even worn the dress of locals, let alone make any initiative to learn Arabic or Pashto while brazenly flaunting their ALIEN American culture through loud hip-hop or metal music and ALIEN dressing, food habits.

Being against illegal immigration of all sorts, I would strongly recommend a global initiative to PUSH out all illegal immigrants who enter host societies without obtaining the necessary legal permission..

It is possible that similar sentiments could be echoed by Australia, Bahrain, Cuba, Djibouti, Germany, Greece, Guam, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Spain against the refusal of these foreign illegals who stay for decades and refuse to learn the native languages and stay ghettoized in their green zones...

Epic fail- nice spin attempt but try again

Old 06-14-2010, 02:24 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,163,651 times
Fonzie says:
Attached Thumbnails
Question about immigration-fonzie.jpg  

Old 06-14-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
LOL, this may make sense if not for the fact that mulsims are and have been invading and conquoring nations for milliniums or 1400 yr.s .

So your thread makes no sense to me . Your seem to be just an apologist for islam ,like most of the world now .

u got nothing on my political views on Islam frm the above post. I dont want to be drawn into a religious debate.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:01 PM

Its surprising that many of you believe that any nation can send its citizens to illegally cross the borders of sovereign nations ONLY if it has the technological superiority and enough weapons to do so.

That means the illegal immigration of Mexicans would be justified if Mexico had better technology than US.. but you are NOT opposed to the principle of illegal immigration itself nor willing to practice it yourself ?

Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 PM

13,050 posts, read 21,163,651 times
Quote:
Its surprising that many of you believe that any nation can send its citizens to illegally cross the borders of sovereign nations ONLY if it has the technological superiority and enough weapons to do so.

That means the illegal immigration of Mexicans would be justified if Mexico had better technology than US.. but you are NOT opposed to the principle of illegal immigration itself nor willing to practice it yourself ?
How does a Johnny-come-lately even know what "many of you" on this forum believe? Save your feigned shock for the sheeple. Or are you actually trying to confirm here that the Mexicans are committing a military action against our nation?

FWIW - I never supported the war, and believe we have no business trying to be the "world police" while our own nation is facing challenges of epic proportion - right here, at home.

Bottom line - your comparison makes no sense.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:10 PM

10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Quote:

You seem to think that the USA is terrible, hypocritical, and does horrible things all over the planet.

That being said......why don't you go back to where ever it is you came from? Feel free. We won't miss you.

Oh- what's that? Your country is lacking in some areas? You can't get the opportunities that you can get here? Do you appreciate the oportunities the USA has given you? I doubt it.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration