U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 05:18 AM

10,093 posts, read 10,613,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Moonbattery at it's finest.......

This is right wing cant for "I don't like what you're saying, but I don't have a factual response."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 07:21 AM

364 posts, read 184,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Like I said in my post some of you are NOT worth responding or debating with. Your all about the hate.
Oh well, I'm not surprised.
hate is growin agains ilegal aliens
they need to leave tha usa
trust me

Old 06-21-2010, 11:35 AM

2,448 posts, read 1,854,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
So wanting our laws enforced is considered a Hate crime?
Not at all, however we in this country have tolerated these illegal people coming here for so long that to just say ' goodbye time to leave now' is not feasible.
I don't have the answers but, read the posts on here and tell me that some of them aren't very hateful.
There are children involved here that have never even been to Mexico.
They were born and raised here and are American citizens.
Letting individual states make up the rules is not the answer and will have the potential to create more havoc for our country.
It becomes a 'hate crime' when you have sheriffs like we do in Phoenix that racially profile.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:20 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,138,805 times
I just don't understand what kind of parent would even fathom leaving their child behind in another country.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:25 PM

1,856 posts, read 2,026,686 times
Quote:
Not at all, however we in this country have tolerated these illegal people coming here for so long that to just say ' goodbye time to leave now' is not feasible.
I don't have the answers but, read the posts on here and tell me that some of them aren't very hateful.

Letting individual states make up the rules is not the answer and will have the potential to create more havoc for our country.
It becomes a 'hate crime' when you have sheriffs like we do in Phoenix that racially profile.
The bold sentences above really tick me off!
It's perfectly FINE for Mexicans to bring their Mexican born children to the US, but - for whatever dumb reasons people like to shout out - children born to Mexican parents in the US can't go to Mexico because they "have never been to Mexico." It works BOTH ways... those poor little Mexican children have never been to America... they don't know our language or much about us, but it's ok, because this is America.
ANY anchor baby born in this country needs to go back home (and home is where the parents have citizenship) with their parents. Any parent that leaves a child behind, whether in their own country or in the US, is guilty of abandonment. That is so wrong in so many ways.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times
Quote:
and should they go back to the country of their parents the immigration laws already in force allow for them to come in legally once they are over 18

but the parents and the pro illegal supporters prefer that their birthright citizenship allow their ILLEGAL parents to remain here with them. THAT is why they are known as "anchor babies".

Old 06-21-2010, 10:38 PM

4,636 posts, read 4,947,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
So wanting our laws enforced is considered a Hate crime?
Of course. We live in Bizarre times. Anyone who wants the parasites to leave is considered a heartless cad. I would rather be called that than a bleeding heart....who welcomes all who wish to suck the U$ udder$ dry...bone dry.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:07 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,320 times
<< We should know that it wasn't meant to give citizenship to those who were born here to someone that did not enter legally.>>

That would seem like common sense, wouldn't it?

Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 AM

364 posts, read 184,502 times
Quote:
times change
an its time for tha ilegals
an there anchor babys
to leave tha usa

Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
The question begs. Is it racial profiling or using some common sense?
Lets face the facts. We don't have 10 million illegals from Greenland invading this country. Further more we don't have a community of Dutch providing support to the hispanics. The problem is in fact with illegals. The vast majority of which are in fact hispanic. If we were talking about Alaska where very little of the population were hispanics I would agree with the idea that its profiling. But in AZ ??? Thats like saying calling convicts in prison criminals is profiling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration