U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17688

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
This looks like an awesome area for a number of 1000 yard ranges.
I went up the mt last night and the BP has some serious new weapons. How about a nice infrared camera about four feet across!! I was impressed.

 
Old 09-16-2011, 09:06 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
This looks like an awesome area for a number of 1000 yard ranges.
For the average area along the Arizona border it isn't a tenth of the distance you would need for a 1000 yard range...

Unless you point them at each other, or back at us...
 
Old 09-17-2011, 12:51 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddesertfox View Post
The "Bilderberg Group"runs the so called free world.I have lived in Arizona for 66 years and now I know.Harry Truman would not stand it,but check out the dude in office now.Handsome,brilliant,mind like a computer..but he is just along for the ride...."comprende?"
Yes, I think you're right. I live on the border so I see what goes on. One of my former neighbors who got deported is now back. He was over in Juarez trying to get someone to lend him the $600 or so that it takes to have a cartel smuggler get him over, but none of his friends would lend him any money. Supposedly all he did is walk on over but around the fence which is just a short fence that ends right outside of town. There are some people in Juarez that will get you over the border right in town where it's very convenient since it's right alongside the international bridges. For some reason they always know when the agents on the bridge won't be looking.

It doesn't seem that illegals are having any more problems coming over than they ever did. Another illegal, in fact the former girlfriend of the guy who just made it back here, lost her shopping visa because they found out she was over here working but she just came back illegally without it and is still working here. She came over with one of those rented laser visas that you can get for $500 - but you don't get to keep it, there are people waiting on this side to whom you must return it. You wouldn't want to try to steal from them as they are some very powerful criminal types.
 
Old 09-17-2011, 01:48 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yes, I think you're right. I live on the border so I see what goes on. One of my former neighbors who got deported is now back. He was over in Juarez trying to get someone to lend him the $600 or so that it takes to have a cartel smuggler get him over, but none of his friends would lend him any money. Supposedly all he did is walk on over but around the fence which is just a short fence that ends right outside of town. There are some people in Juarez that will get you over the border right in town where it's very convenient since it's right alongside the international bridges. For some reason they always know when the agents on the bridge won't be looking.

It doesn't seem that illegals are having any more problems coming over than they ever did. Another illegal, in fact the former girlfriend of the guy who just made it back here, lost her shopping visa because they found out she was over here working but she just came back illegally without it and is still working here. She came over with one of those rented laser visas that you can get for $500 - but you don't get to keep it, there are people waiting on this side to whom you must return it. You wouldn't want to try to steal from them as they are some very powerful criminal types.
Perhaps you guys want to play over in the ®Immigration Conspiracies® topic...
 
Old 09-17-2011, 04:12 PM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Perhaps you guys want to play over in the ®Immigration Conspiracies® topic...
Or maybe you would. You can discuss all the special treatment the German lady was given over your beloved and preferred group, even though she's back home in Germany. Meanwhile illegals continue to come on over the border and are getting away with it.
 
Old 09-17-2011, 04:18 PM
 
Location: John & Ken-ville
13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times
Reputation: 9491
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddesertfox View Post
The "Bilderberg Group"runs the so called free world.I have lived in Arizona for 66 years and now I know.Harry Truman would not stand it,but check out the dude in office now.Handsome,brilliant,mind like a computer..but he is just along for the ride...."comprende?"
cue twilight zone music.
 
Old 09-17-2011, 05:02 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
or maybe you would. You can discuss all the special treatment the german lady was given over your beloved and preferred group, even though she's back home in germany. Meanwhile illegals continue to come on over the border and are getting away with it.
:d
 
Old 09-17-2011, 08:52 PM
 
Location: Jacurutu
5,302 posts, read 4,010,077 times
Reputation: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Or maybe you would. You can discuss all the special treatment the German lady was given over your beloved and preferred group, even though she's back home in Germany. Meanwhile illegals continue to come on over the border and are getting away with it.
Guess it all depends on who is tight with the Illuminati...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top