Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 11:29 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,066,262 times

Advertisements

In regards to the time when Oyango was denied, I am not sure if she had Guillain-Barre back then. She has it now, but I can't find any news articles stating that she had it back then. She has Guillain-Barre now, so that is likely the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post
She's only 57 years old?? OMG. I'm going to be sick....

That means that we are going to be stuck with her medical care and room and board for years on end.

BHO isn't directly responsible for his aunt's behavior, but they COULD step up and sponsor her. But they aren't about to do that.

She was denied asylum before BHO was elected. So why was she granted same last month? What is that besides favoritism? She became very well known after he was elected, correct?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 11:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Is this fair, hek no i don't believe so, why the hek should she be given any kind of special treatment. Do i think this is right and just no, she should have been deported so long ago, do we have a broken system, i sure the hek think yes we do. Why hasn't our lovely Media, made mention of this, oh wait because it has to do with Obama, their Prince and shining Armor, who could never do no wrong. When it comes to him, there is never negative news of any kind shared with us wittle folks.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:02 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,807,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Is this fair, hek no i don't believe so, why the hek should she be given any kind of special treatment. Do i think this is right and just no, she should have been deported so long ago, do we have a broken system, i sure the hek think yes we do. Why hasn't our lovely Media, made mention of this, oh wait because it has to do with Obama, their Prince and shining Armor, who could never do no wrong. When it comes to him, there is never negative news of any kind shared with us wittle folks.

But you can bet if this was Bush,Cheney or any other Repub. it would've been plastered all over the news for weeks! When we have another crash maybe some Libs. will finally see their "Messiah" is just an empty suit!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,867,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
In regards to the time when Oyango was denied, I am not sure if she had Guillain-Barre back then. She has it now, but I can't find any news articles stating that she had it back then. She has Guillain-Barre now, so that is likely the answer.
She's still a parasite. **** her and all of the other illegal alien a**holes who come to bleed this system for all they can get out of it.

I don't know when this country is going to wake up and realize that we are not a bottomless pit of compassion/sympathy/younameit...

It just makes me sick to my stomach--no pun intended.

My giveadamn about illegal aliens is really broken.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:36 AM

848 posts, read 1,952,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
She will head up the immigration reform committee.
LOL! Good one!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
She's already here - if Kenya has adequate treatment programs, then you could use it as a reason to deport the woman. If Kenya does not, then she has to stay here.

It's not a matter of taking all of the sick people in the world and treating them here. It's a matter of treating someone who is already here, even if she had stayed illegally.
In 2004, a judge saw fit to deport her. She should have been deported, period.

What a parasite...

Old 06-24-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy4017 View Post
you want fair, vicman?

How is it fair that she overstays her visa, gets subsidized housing that should have gone to an american, and we get stuck with her medical expenses on top of that? That is just adding insult to injury.

She is just another of the many parasites and leeches that come here to get all they can out of sappy americans who don't have the cojones to stand up for our country and what is right for us.
amen!

Old 06-24-2010, 08:11 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,279 times
Lightbulb Okay...Hold On A Minute

Quote:
She's still a parasite. **** her and all of the other illegal alien a**holes who come to bleed this system for all they can get out of it.

I don't know when this country is going to wake up and realize that we are not a bottomless pit of compassion/sympathy/younameit...

Honestly, I don't think that jumping up and down and beating your chest here on City-Data, over an issue about the President's aunt, is all that relevant to the situation...anybody who read your posts here can surmise that:

A) You REALLY don't like the President

B) And you're apparently not crazy about his family members either, judging by the post I'm replying to...true, this issue does have a parallel with the illegal alien situation when you think about it, but I'm guessing here it may be more about your beef with the President than anything else

I read through this entire thread, every single response, at least twice, before forming this post...to these old eyes, Vicman did his level best to try and craft a logical, fair explanation of events...at one point, you even said you could agree to disagree with him...but now, here we go with this '**** this' and 'a**hole that', like your getting red in the face and cussing on a chat forum is gonna change anything...

She may be a parasite to you, but she's somebody's aunt, mother, sister, whatever...but wait, she's OBAMA'S aunt, mother, sister, whatever, and according to you, he's a jerk, so in your world, that makes her even MORE of a parasite/target...

Quiet as it's kept, I myself am AGAINST illegal immigration, and want it stopped...period...but I'm also aware enough to know that swelling up and yelling and calling names and such, isn't gonna do anything to solve the problem...it's gonna take local and state governments, local and state law enforcement, ICE, the Feds, the Border Patrol, the National Guard (if necessary), everyone working together to craft an immigration policy with TEETH, so that this problem can be dealt with IMMEDIATELY...

And for the record, I'm a US Army Veteran and American citizen...I'm not here to try and deny you your right to express yourself, which is one of the freedoms I served to protect...I'm just here because I disagreed with the TONE of your response, not your right to speak...

Old 06-24-2010, 09:31 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,656,877 times
Quote:

Why don't you try holding your breath and turning blue until she's deported?

Old 06-24-2010, 09:52 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,420,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Honestly, I don't think that jumping up and down and beating your chest here on City-Data, over an issue about the President's aunt, is all that relevant to the situation...anybody who read your posts here can surmise that:

A) You REALLY don't like the President

B) And you're apparently not crazy about his family members either, judging by the post I'm replying to...true, this issue does have a parallel with the illegal alien situation when you think about it, but I'm guessing here it may be more about your beef with the President than anything else

I read through this entire thread, every single response, at least twice, before forming this post...to these old eyes, Vicman did his level best to try and craft a logical, fair explanation of events...at one point, you even said you could agree to disagree with him...but now, here we go with this '**** this' and 'a**hole that', like your getting red in the face and cussing on a chat forum is gonna change anything...

She may be a parasite to you, but she's somebody's aunt, mother, sister, whatever...but wait, she's OBAMA'S aunt, mother, sister, whatever, and according to you, he's a jerk, so in your world, that makes her even MORE of a parasite/target...

Quiet as it's kept, I myself am AGAINST illegal immigration, and want it stopped...period...but I'm also aware enough to know that swelling up and yelling and calling names and such, isn't gonna do anything to solve the problem...it's gonna take local and state governments, local and state law enforcement, ICE, the Feds, the Border Patrol, the National Guard (if necessary), everyone working together to craft an immigration policy with TEETH, so that this problem can be dealt with IMMEDIATELY...

And for the record, I'm a US Army Veteran and American citizen...I'm not here to try and deny you your right to express yourself, which is one of the freedoms I served to protect...I'm just here because I disagreed with the TONE of your response, not your right to speak...
Not to contadict anything you said but:

I don't think that liking or disliking a person has anything to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration