U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 05:21 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,950,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
did you read pappys post? he was the one saying that colleges looked like the UN. what do you think he meant? i think we all know.

i proved him wrong. stats are your friends.

had he said anything about illegals, there would have been no problem. he has a problem with a multicultural diverse population.

how does it feel to lose?
Lack of reading comprehension there? ONE poster does not speak for ALL of us. I lose nothing - sorry - so sad, too bad - try again.

fwiw - if you are going to quote MY post address what I said, not what some other poster posted.

Last edited by Opyelie; 06-22-2010 at 05:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 05:44 PM
miu

16,469 posts, read 33,431,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
This attitude is wha has destoryed this nation . Maybe he can graduate and get a good job that an American would have gotten .

We are getting the nation we deserve alright ! Only a nation of peopel with courage and stammina will survive, not appeasing and complacent .
But there are plenty of foreign students at all of our top universities. Harvard isn't just for American students.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:29 PM

364 posts, read 184,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Did your family have anything special to offer the USA? I'm just curious. This particular "criminal" (your words, not mine) was raised here, making him as All-American as any other kid raised here...paperwork aside...and is also highly intelligent. I don't see why that would be a slap to your face at all. You got what you wanted and came here. This kid didn't effect you at all.

And seriously, for this boy and many like him it IS just a matter of "paperwork". That's what is getting so many people all huffy and puffy. Not that he has committed a "criminal" act or done anything wrong except exist here.

I'm against illegal immigration, I wan't to put a stop to it. I don't want them receiving any benefits, and I want to make it uncomfortable for them to be here and to stay in their own country. I don't believe in anchor babies. But I sure as hell don't consider kids like this who were raised here, regardless of how it came about, to be "criminals". And either does anyone else with a lick of sense. HE IS WHO WE WANT TO GIVE CITIZENSHIP TO. I don't know why we give citizenship to anyone who doesn't offer something special.
that ilegal needs to leave tha usa
we dont want his kind here
ilegal mexican irish chinese etc
are all bad

Old 06-23-2010, 02:01 AM

29,988 posts, read 35,862,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post

Has Obama's Auntie Netunia been deported yet??? It would seem MA is a defacto sanctuary state.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:50 AM

23,830 posts, read 10,013,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
A 4 year old child doesn't commit a criminal act. And now that he is an adult WHO WAS RASIED IN AMERICA JUST LIKE YOU we can't expect him to pay for the crimes of his father. Damn, people are so blinded by their hate they cant think logically for one second. It's embarassing.
People would be more willing to listen and work with you if you all didn't sound so ignorant.
WE failed to stop them from coming here, WE failed to send them back, now WE want to punish the kids, those who did nothing wrong, by labeling them "criminal" while at the same time STILL letting more and more come into the country. This kid and some others run circles around most home grown kids..thats a fact. Very very few people are operating at Ivy League level. We have to look at the situation and not try to apply a blanket attitude towards everyone.
Nothing like "ugly stupid Americans" to make us all look bad.
The only one looking bad here is you for saying it's okay to profit off of an illegal act.
Because some illegals can run circles around legals that somehow makes it okay? So it doesn't matter if you are law abiding, it only matters if you can get the job done. We should allow the kids of bank robbers to keep the money their parents stole because the kids did nothing wrong.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:19 AM

9,191 posts, read 18,525,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Has Obama's Auntie Netunia been deported yet??? It would seem MA is a defacto sanctuary state.
No, we just get stuck with all her costs, including free medical care and subsidized housing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration