U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 05:26 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
I do not know about Neb.'s ICE, But I know that in Missouri and South Carolina, they don't do their job. Biggest reason is they don't want to leave their nice offices I guess. I know last year in SC I help build a new school in a county with over 17 percent unemployment, yet the subcontractors all used south of the border employees. They did crappy work, refused to speak english unless decked, (yes, I hit more than 1 of them with my fist especially since they would get into my lunch box and steal my lunch, take bites out of my sandwiches, etc and thought it was funny, so yeah, i hit the b*****ds).

The illegals act like they own anywhere they go, and that we, the US Citizen is supposed to cater to them. I have the 800 numbers to call in my phone, but the only time it did any good was when I threaten to leave bodies laying in blood to get anyone out there. Then it was the State troopers that showed up. But I tried.
Threatening a person's life is a criminal offense. making threats is a terroristic act and you are a domestic terrorist and should have been arrested on the spot and procecuted. Since you were not, I know your story is bogus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 08:33 AM

13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times
Swift and Kosher meat processing plants were raided in several different states.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:52 AM

4,636 posts, read 4,947,941 times
give us your tired, your poor...your PROBLEMS....your anchor babies longing to work in the future as a meat packer with bloody hands. what an honor !!!

Old 06-20-2010, 09:39 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,583,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
I believe any sizable metro area have issues with illegal aliens, however how small. I could guess a variety of things why they came. Whenever I look up towns/cities on city-data, the hispanic race is always the second or third race listed. Damn cockroaches!!

I know also in Maryland, there is a big illegal alien problem in the suburban D.C. area and Baltimore.

Agreed. Any easily obtained menial jobs that are available where the illegal aliens can blend into the background, therein a sizable illegal alien population. Oftentimes they take over seedy parts and make it worse and fuel crime rates.

If we're to clean up the mess, it will take a LOT of time and money. Government has failed us!
I can't stand the thought of illegal immigration taking over the country, but I don't refer to Hispanics as cockraoches or any other generally attacking insult. I have friends and people I know well that are Hispanics. We can't show the same hate towards them that a lot of the Mexicans who are trying to "take over" show towards non-Mexicans.

We are in for a long battle. One thing that I want to happen is for those of us who are against illegal immigration to be able to express our views without attacks that relates to them being Hispanics, Mexicans, etc. No, that doesn't mean that I don't think we should call them out for what they are, but to me, calling them cockroaches seems unfocused. We need to channel our being upset about this into expressing why we are bothered by what is going on. It should be backed by honest reasons and honest facts. The facts are on our side.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:42 PM

696 posts, read 1,455,045 times
Beside meatpacking the illegals work construction here in Nebraska.
They even work on farms, LOL.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Exactly. People these days are so friggin' afraid of speaking out. You can't blame some of them, though, as people have lost lives over insignificant issues. If we are too afraid to speak up, this trend will continue as it has the past decade.

PC crap, white guilt, the blaming game, and everything else is out of hand, and we've become cowards of our own doing.

I can't stress this enough. If you don't like how things are going, SPEAK OUT! STAND UP AND SHOUT!
I predict that if the governments don't do something, it is going to become very tense (more than it is now) and militant. It's kinda sad and scary (because it doesn't have to be this way, but for some reason, our federal government and some states want it to be), but I have that feeling and smell it. People are going to start acting out in hate or anger and people are going to get hurt. Non-Mexicans are going to have anger towards Mexicans and Mexicans are going to have problems with non-Mexicans. Non-Mexicans or other Hispanics for that matter will either instigate incidents because they are going to be angry at the way people are treating them or because they are arrogant and cocky about this "takeover" attitude. Non-Mexicans are going to instigate incidents because they are just going to be pissed that the illegal immigrants are able to continue living, working here, moving into neighborhoods, having children here, receiving education here and also because of the attitude that many of the illegal immigrant community and the community that supports them have.

Places that are only seeing small effects of illegal immigration will soon see more presence of the effects. To me, it is very simple and common sense. Anyone who can see society work knows that this is likely to happen. A group of people that become the majority have the potential to instigate discrimination and hate. There are two players in all of this. The funny thing is that you know there has to be some super-knowledgeable sociologist that works for the federal government or who has contact with the government and they could say, "You know ... this is going to get really bad." However, like I said, some people in some positions don't seem to care, but then again, are we surprised? There has always been a machine of causing discontent within the population.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
I do not know about Neb.'s ICE, But I know that in Missouri and South Carolina, they don't do their job. Biggest reason is they don't want to leave their nice offices I guess. I know last year in SC I help build a new school in a county with over 17 percent unemployment, yet the subcontractors all used south of the border employees. They did crappy work, refused to speak english unless decked, (yes, I hit more than 1 of them with my fist especially since they would get into my lunch box and steal my lunch, take bites out of my sandwiches, etc and thought it was funny, so yeah, i hit the b*****ds).

The illegals act like they own anywhere they go, and that we, the US Citizen is supposed to cater to them. I have the 800 numbers to call in my phone, but the only time it did any good was when I threaten to leave bodies laying in blood to get anyone out there. Then it was the State troopers that showed up. But I tried.
I noticed that too. They have been told that this land was once theirs and I'm talking about in places far from Mexico such as Kentucky or Ohio, which obviously didn't belong to Mexico's Spanish or Mexico's Natives. We have some illegal immigrants (I know they are illegal because they told me) in one of our city's parks that like to hog up the basketball courts and refuse to play with people who aren't Mexican. So, people who live here legally and were born and raised in this place have to wait to play. Do you know how it feels to see young kids who want to enjoy a park having to wait hours just to play while some illegal immigrants from Mexico freely play and get their exercise? It's frustrating. I am trying to figure out what I can do about this. Our city is considered a "sanctuary city," so I don't know.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:00 AM

3,054 posts, read 5,031,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I noticed that too. They have been told that this land was once theirs and I'm talking about in places far from Mexico such as Kentucky or Ohio, which obviously didn't belong to Mexico's Spanish or Mexico's Natives. We have some illegal immigrants (I know they are illegal because they told me) in one of our city's parks that like to hog up the basketball courts and refuse to play with people who aren't Mexican. So, people who live here legally and were born and raised in this place have to wait to play. Do you know how it feels to see young kids who want to enjoy a park having to wait hours just to play while some illegal immigrants from Mexico freely play and get their exercise? It's frustrating. I am trying to figure out what I can do about this. Our city is considered a "sanctuary city," so I don't know.

You get enough fed up citizens together, and take that ball court from them. time to end the Sanctuary!!! Enough citizens show up with arms in plain view, there will be a mass exit of the illegals. It's come to that unfornately in many places in our Nation. If the politicians don't like it, ship them out too.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:05 AM

3,853 posts, read 3,163,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Threatening a person's life is a criminal offense. making threats is a terroristic act and you are a domestic terrorist and should have been arrested on the spot and procecuted. Since you were not, I know your story is bogus.
How is it that you get up in arms about supposed Illegal criminal behaviour in this scenario but you are OK with millions engaging in continuos criminal behaviour on an ongoing daily basis? I guess in your mind since you agree with it it's OK. A tad hypocritical don't ya think?

Old 06-21-2010, 05:00 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,087,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
I predict that if the governments don't do something, it is going to become very tense (more than it is now) and militant. It's kinda sad and scary (because it doesn't have to be this way, but for some reason, our federal government and some states want it to be), but I have that feeling and smell it. People are going to start acting out in hate or anger and people are going to get hurt. Non-Mexicans are going to have anger towards Mexicans and Mexicans are going to have problems with non-Mexicans. Non-Mexicans or other Hispanics for that matter will either instigate incidents because they are going to be angry at the way people are treating them or because they are arrogant and cocky about this "takeover" attitude. Non-Mexicans are going to instigate incidents because they are just going to be pissed that the illegal immigrants are able to continue living, working here, moving into neighborhoods, having children here, receiving education here and also because of the attitude that many of the illegal immigrant community and the community that supports them have.

Places that are only seeing small effects of illegal immigration will soon see more presence of the effects. To me, it is very simple and common sense. Anyone who can see society work knows that this is likely to happen. A group of people that become the majority have the potential to instigate discrimination and hate. There are two players in all of this. The funny thing is that you know there has to be some super-knowledgeable sociologist that works for the federal government or who has contact with the government and they could say, "You know ... this is going to get really bad." However, like I said, some people in some positions don't seem to care, but then again, are we surprised?There has always been a machine of causing discontent within the population.
Lets see if I understand your fears...People[not sure who] are pissed. and People are gonna get mad at Mexicans. and Hispanics are cocky so people are pissed at them. Hispanics are pissed at "illegals"? because they want to take over America and illegals are in the way? Non-Mexicans[not sure who these folk are] hate Mexicans. and Mexicans hate non-Mexicans. and people hate everybody.

Yes there has always been a machine causing dicontent...its called ingnorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration