U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 09:05 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,694,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
A very fine example of Chicago thuggery at work, never letting a crisis go to waste:

Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.” | RedState (http://www.redstate.com/coldwarrior/2010/06/19/obama-tells-kyl-in-private-oval-office-meeting-i-wont-secure-border-bc-then-republicans-will-have-no-reason-to-support-comprehensive-immigration-reform/ - broken link)

We've got a traitor, and he's in the oval office!
Those sound like impeachment worthy words to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 10:49 PM

18,073 posts, read 17,198,889 times

Oh, stop it.He's done a lot of good things. Besides, neither of the parties wants to get rid of the illegals.The steps that Arizona and now, maybe part of Nebraska, are taking are positive ways to demonstrate the American public's disapproval.Let's focus on illegal immigrationand come up with ideas.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:46 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,166,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post

Oh, stop it.He's done a lot of good things. Besides, neither of the parties wants to get rid of the illegals.The steps that Arizona and now, maybe part of Nebraska, are taking are positive ways to demonstrate the American public's disapproval.Let's focus on illegal immigrationand come up with ideas.
To an extent you are right with the exemption of Obama. Just like His Universal Healthcare, He is trying to force the Amnesty BS on Americans that don't want any part of this. Just like a common tyrant He has lied and shifted on His positions trying to force the issue. Well I say go for it and watch Americans unite against this TOOL!!!

Old 06-21-2010, 12:46 AM

3,054 posts, read 5,035,416 times
Quote:

Idea number 1) round them up and ship them outta here!
idea number 2) If they come back, send them home in a body bag.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 AM

3,054 posts, read 5,035,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Rhetoric and blame is easy...so What does Lariat propose? What should the President and/or the Congress do to secure the border?

1)

2)

3)

4)

Give your top 4 proposals for securring the border that are pracitcal, legal[no move the army down there] and cost effective.

excuse me, but why handcuff what needs to be done on our borders by the insane false belief we shouldn't use our Troops to protect our Nation from this invasion? We as a Nation despite this stupidity of idiots and treasonest who say we can not use our Troops have the right to use any focre needed to protect this Nation. It is the unreasonible looney left along with some on the fake right who say no Troops can be used. I think they know that the first time the mexican army fires on our Troops, Our Troops will eliminate the mexican army! Firing on our Troops is a clear act of war that the treasonist don't want o expose we really are at war on our southern border.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:18 AM

2,318 posts, read 1,468,015 times
Hope you all enjoyed your last vote . This amnesty will make him dictator for life . And we will all be on his terrrist watch list or worse .

Thats why the old military abuser who flies herself and familit around on 'our 'air force jets [ she doesn't trust public transportation ,she knows too much about it since they force airlines to hire illegals ] just told the press about them being in office next year " you can tke it to the bank " . Pelosi is mad with power and previledge .

Old 06-21-2010, 06:00 AM

210 posts, read 133,631 times
If the Republican hacks go along with amnesty, it'll be the end of America. i would NOT be suprised if they do. Obama and his gangsters are just lying in wait, seeing who's gonna flinch. McCain as soon as he wins his race, is gonna flip around yet again and lead the charge for amnesty-that lying sack of excrement.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:24 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,089,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
excuse me, but why handcuff what needs to be done on our borders by the insane false belief we shouldn't use our Troops to protect our Nation from this invasion? We as a Nation despite this stupidity of idiots and treasonest who say we can not use our Troops have the right to use any focre needed to protect this Nation. It is the unreasonible looney left along with some on the fake right who say no Troops can be used. I think they know that the first time the mexican army fires on our Troops, Our Troops will eliminate the mexican army! Firing on our Troops is a clear act of war that the treasonist don't want o expose we really are at war on our southern border.

I was working under the assumption that people knew that is illegal[Posse Comitatus] to use the military in a US civilian police action. If you wish to lable "Illegal Immagartion" as an "Invasion", doesnt quite make it so.

I will remind you that the Marines were sent down to the Texas Border a few years back. the reason they are not still there...They shot and killed a young Texan out hearding his goats not far from his Ranch.

I will also remind you we are NOT at war with the Mexican Army or Mexico...and the intent of sending US troops to the Border is not to "eliminate" the Mexican Army.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:50 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,672,033 times
Quote:

in_newengland !!! ... BRAVO !

It's great to read a most accurate assessment regarding America's "Illegal Alien Debacle" !

Good to hear this from some other good folks way up here on the East Coast !

Keep up the excellent work ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 06-21-2010, 07:06 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,672,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX-ALBO View Post
If the Republican hacks go along with amnesty, it'll be the end of America. i would NOT be suprised if they do. Obama and his gangsters are just lying in wait, seeing who's gonna flinch. McCain as soon as he wins his race, is gonna flip around yet again and lead the charge for amnesty-that lying sack of excrement.
BX-ALBO !!! ... Sad but seemingly so true !

The America People are without a doubt in for it ... if many of our current so called inept "Elected Representatives" have their way !

The "Illegal Alien" debacle is truly a "Nightmare" for the American People and it appears that there is no effort being made to secure the Southern Border whatsoever by our unbelievably foolish "Career Politicians" in D.C.

Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration