Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 05:04 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,481 times

Advertisements

Dancing devils, arrested clergy planned for South Coast Plaza protest | law, city, immigration - News - The Orange County Register More desperation by Illegal Aliens and their supporters,time to arrest and deport these criminals and be done with this stupidity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 08:10 PM

377 posts, read 684,569 times
Apparently, someone somewhere finds it very very important to send pro illegal material in the national air waves and Internet 24/7. With the strategy, style, and tactics of Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels, INMIGRANTE.TV and its web site have perfected the “Big Lie” technique of propaganda, which is based on the principle that a lie, if audacious enough and repeated enough times, will be believed by the masses.

I have seen there ads on billboards around Dallas and Houston so far. I don’t know if any one here has seen the ads on billboards anywhere else. But one thing I can tell you however is, there is a lot of money being put into there message.

Check out the link at www.inmigrantetv.com

Last edited by Swordfish; 06-14-2010 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: Link

Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 PM

358 posts, read 394,952 times
You know what I found to be interesting? notice in the last part of the article they are talking about cities passing resolutions- then all of the sudden "Also,, the Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County issued a declaration denouncing the law." What relevance is the Hispanic Bar Association of OC to the city councils? Just didn't look right.. I hope more cities pass resolutions supporting the law.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 PM

851 posts, read 3,625,620 times
isnt' there any law that prohibits advocating illegal activities?

Old 06-15-2010, 04:18 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupid View Post
isnt' there any law that prohibits advocating illegal activities?
No, but there is laws[right] protecting their right to peacefully gather, protest, and to speek freely. Or would you like a laws against those too?

Old 06-15-2010, 09:17 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,031 times
Funny how some folks pick and choose which laws they want inforced.
Illegals claim they have a legal right to protest their illegal status in the US.
You just CAN NOT fix stupid!

Old 06-15-2010, 09:33 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Funny how some folks pick and choose which laws they want inforced.
Illegals claim they have a legal right to protest their illegal status in the US.
You just CAN NOT fix stupid!
You just labeled all the protested as illegals...by what special power did you do that?

Old 06-15-2010, 11:00 AM

851 posts, read 3,625,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
No, but there is laws[right] protecting their right to peacefully gather, protest, and to speek freely. Or would you like a laws against those too?
So, if I were a pedophile, I could gather together and promote child molestation?

You gotta be kidding me!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 11:17 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupid View Post
So, if I were a pedophile, I could gather together and promote child molestation?

You gotta be kidding me!!!
I think it's called NAMBLA.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:58 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
You just labeled all the protested as illegals...by what special power did you do that?
I don't need special powers to voice my opinion, does that p**s you off?

You can't fix stupid!

How about I come over to your house and eat your tacos and drink your water then call the law to complain because you won't take better care of me. Then protest, while in your bed, that you won't allow me the freedom to call the police to complain about you?

(Huh, whats that??? ya can't fix stupid!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration