U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 06:52 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,014,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewportBeachGuy View Post
No one wants to work for peanuts. Companies are evil and will exploit people that can't speak english or people that came from displaced countries.

These people suffered from fear and oppression for so many generations deeply rooted inside them by fear.

Soon their children or their next generation will mingle and become educated and they will learn to understand new ways of life.

We all work for peanuts if we don't know any better. I guaranty you they will not work for peanuts. They are only doing it so their children will have better opportunities than their own life.

These people are courages they are willing to put their own life's on hold so their children could forge forward and strive for better life.

I adore people like this they are so courages."""""

You ADORE them!! That's not right!

My family , and many others, have been here LEGALLY for 200 years. They, TOO TOO TOO ALSO worked hard . THEY IMPROVED working conditions and wages Illegals drag down working condition and wages but you go right ahead and ADORE them.

""""It's easy to make judgement but very hard to walk in their shoes and live their life."""

You can say that about anyone not just your adored illegals!

"""EDIT REASON:

We are incorrect to say they work for peanuts because to others we also work for peanuts."""

Maybe to millionaires BUT ...Illegals work for the lowest wage an employer can get by paying them. thus LOWERING wages in general.

I used to think earning $6000 per week working 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off for 6 moths out of a year was good money. Now i realised i was working for peanuts compared to what others are earning. Others earn $65000.00 per week. And more people earn even more money per second.

Rich people earn $100,000 per minute yes some even earn more, and i am sure to them we are working for peanuts. If we all earn $10,000,000 per year who is going to collect your trash or serve you breakfast? ( i am not being condescending to foreigners here if i am then it wasn't intentional)

Income has a correlation to exposure of opportunities, the higher the income the higher the exposure of opportunities you have at your disposals.

Life is not all about disposable income and propensity to consume or save, unfortunately we all suffer from prices of elasticity of supply and demand.

As long as there is supply and demand, life has a place for everyone.
Yes, as long as American companies demand the lowest wages, crappy working conditions, no benefits, and generel degradation of working conditions in the US those illegals will supply them with it....dragging us all down...

Old 06-23-2010, 07:28 AM

1,310 posts, read 1,145,391 times
Quote:
No one wants to work for peanuts. Companies are evil and will exploit people that can't speak english or people that came from displaced countries.

These people suffered from fear and oppression for so many generations deeply rooted inside them by fear.

Soon their children or their next generation will mingle and become educated and they will learn to understand new ways of life.

We all work for peanuts if we don't know any better. I guaranty you they will not work for peanuts. They are only doing it so their children will have better opportunities than their own life.

These people are courages they are willing to put their own life's on hold so their children could forge forward and strive for better life.

I adore people like this they are so courages.

It's easy to make judgement but very hard to walk in their shoes and live their life.

EDIT REASON:

We are incorrect to say they work for peanuts because to others we also work for peanuts. I used to think earning $6000 per week working 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off for 6 moths out of a year was good money. Now i realised i was working for peanuts compared to what others are earning. Others earn $65000.00 per week. And more people earn even more money per second.

Rich people earn $100,000 per minute yes some even earn more, and i am sure to them we are working for peanuts. If we all earn $10,000,000 per year who is going to collect your trash or serve you breakfast? ( i am not being condescending to foreigners here if i am then it wasn't intentional)

Income has a correlation to exposure of opportunities, the higher the income the higher the exposure of opportunities you have at your disposals.

Life is not all about disposable income and propensity to consume or save, unfortunately we all suffer from prices of elasticity of supply and demand.

As long as there is supply and demand, life has a place for everyone.
Your post isn’t really false but it is misleading. You omit how illegal aliens take American jobs (plus the effect of the unemployed Americans whose job as stolen) and even more so you omit want effect illegal aliens have on USA economy.
They do, I feel sure, suffer from oppression but not at the hands of Americans so why would anyone expect Americans to assume responsibility for this?
Yes, their children will be exposed to America and its benefits but not from a democratic perspective but from the perspective of “take what I want and **** on everyone else” point of view and not “earn what I want”. In short, most of them will be thieves like their parents.
Work for peanuts; what choice do they have? Undereducated and use to living in a substandard manner. If they truly want to earn a higher wage (which our government teaches us that is wrong) they would require a higher education from the country they live in instead of screwing an American out of his/her rightful place in an American school. Using American dollars to get educated is nothing more than…. THEIVERY. Mention the American who got screwed out of his/her education because an illegal alien snuck into the system and is actively seeking, abusing and exporting American dollars. If the bleeding hearts need a cause then fight for your own people and not illegal aliens.

Thieves are not courageous they are thieves!

Old 06-23-2010, 08:05 AM

32,804 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Quote:
Do people presume non English speaking people illegal immigrant?

I have never seen this sort of talk or debate about illegal immigrant anywhere in the world except for here in California.

I work all over the world in the oil and gas drilling/exploration industry. We work with people from all over the world but i am a bit uneasy about this topic which most people I am sure will find it borderline with racism.

I consider myself non racist and couldn't careless if people don't speak English fluently but at least they try.

Do white people paint all immigrants with the same brush called "Illegal Immigrants"?

I am sure some racist troll will attack me here but i am just asking why are we even talking about Illegal Immigrants? At least they are willing to do the jobs most Americans refused to do.
White people? What language to black people or red people speak in America? We'll wait for your answer with baited breath Mr. World traveler

Old 06-23-2010, 08:19 AM

77 posts, read 67,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
ilegal aliens comes in all colors
mexican irish chinese etc
they need to leave tha usa
specialy in this bad recesion
most ppl here legaly
speak some english

I noticed you picked out distinctive minorities. There are a lot of white people too that entered the US illegally.

Minorities did not cause the world recession. Inflatioin caused recession - not minorities.

Minorities also suffer from recession, you wont hear them say "KICK OUT THE WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE OF RECESSION".

I must apologize you did mention Irish lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
I noticed you picked out distinctive minorities. There are a lot of white people too that entered the US illegally.

Minorities did not cause the world recession. Inflatioin caused recession - not minorities.

Don't be racist bro minorities also suffer from recession, you wont hear them say "KICK OUT THE WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE OF RECESSION".

We noticed you distinctly used the term "white people" in your op. Then you try and cover your tracks by stating any response to it would be racist. Well, I'm Apache and I've seen enough of this invasion by the Illegal horde. I don't care what color they are or what dialect they speak I want them gone. Chain law breakers are not welcome.

Bro

Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM

77 posts, read 67,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
We noticed you distinctly used the term "white people" in your op. Then you try and cover your tracks by stating any response to it would be racist. Well, I'm Apache and I've seen enough of this invasion by the Illegal horde. I don't care what color they are or what dialect they speak I want them gone. Chain law breakers are not welcome.

Bro
I totally agree with you I want everyone gone too so I could cruze Hollywood all by myself.

Maybe leave a few white girls behind for a bit of R&R.

I think i might understand why white people hate colored people of all colors.

I mean a white man sees a hispanic/asian/black man (seeing this from a white guy's point of view) with a white girl and she is making sexy pleasurable faces with her wet lips wide open moaning and groaning loudly with the "OHHHHHHHH" "AHHHHH" "I LOVE IT" "IT"S SO BIG" .... I mean come on any white dude would hate colored folks just for that alone.

I think this could be the reason why there is racism and all these debates about illegal immigrants.

I hear a lot of white people say "They come over here steal all our jobs get paid peanuts and make love to our women". I don't think people would actually hate immigrants if it weren't for those things alone.

I know it sucks but white women love what a black man has and that's a lot and some to spare.

Ok i dont know where this is going but ...

Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 AM

10,395 posts, read 8,351,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Here in America a lot of people are racist ignoramuses,probably the same ones who think their president is an illegal alien..
Fortunately the majority of us do not assume every immigrant is illegal and welcome you to our country..
America America America...the same CARP goes on in ALL the rest of the world...it is part of human nature get used to it.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:57 AM

69,306 posts, read 79,490,574 times
Quote:
Do people presume non English speaking people illegal immigrant?

I have never seen this sort of talk or debate about illegal immigrant anywhere in the world except for here in California.

I work all over the world in the oil and gas drilling/exploration industry. We work with people from all over the world but i am a bit uneasy about this topic which most people I am sure will find it borderline with racism.

I consider myself non racist and couldn't careless if people don't speak English fluently but at least they try.

Do white people paint all immigrants with the same brush called "Illegal Immigrants"?

I am sure some racist troll will attack me here but i am just asking why are we even talking about Illegal Immigrants? At least they are willing to do the jobs most Americans refused to do.
good question and I have to admit (though I am not proud of it) yes, my first thought, when I come across someone who can't speak English, I wonder if they are legals or not? No, I do not paint all immegrants the same way. I am just, probably to quick to judge. I have changed my mind in many cases. Oh, I will also add, some of my thoughts have to do with the age of the person. If they are elderly, I often think they just never learned our language. I am not talking about people who speak poor English, but those who speak none.

Nita

Old 06-23-2010, 08:59 AM

69,306 posts, read 79,490,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Here in America a lot of people are racist ignoramuses,probably the same ones who think their president is an illegal alien..
Fortunately the majority of us do not assume every immigrant is illegal and welcome you to our country..
I guess you and I saw the question is a different light; I thought the OP asked if we are quick to judge those who speak no English, not those who are immigrants. They are two totally different groups.

Nita

Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
I totally agree with you I want everyone gone too so I could cruze Hollywood all by myself.

Maybe leave a few white girls behind for a bit of R&R.

I think i might understand why white people hate colored people of all colors.

I mean a white man sees a hispanic/asian/black man (seeing this from a white guy's point of view) with a white girl and she is making sexy pleasurable faces with her wet lips wide open moaning and groaning loudly with the "OHHHHHHHH" "AHHHHH" "I LOVE IT" "IT"S SO BIG" .... I mean come on any white dude would hate colored folks just for that alone.

I think this could be the reason why there is racism and all these debates about illegal immigrants.

I hear a lot of white people say "They come over here steal all our jobs get paid peanuts and make love to our women". I don't think people would actually hate immigrants if it weren't for those things alone.

I know it sucks but white women love what a black man has and that's a lot and some to spare.

Ok i dont know where this is going but ...
This is officially one of the most bizarre posts I have ever read, ever! Credibility = zero
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or