Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times

Advertisements

I have done a lot of research on this, and I see it happening before my eyes. The Bush and Obama administration are totally against securing our borders. As we all know, BOTH presidents are puppets of the global elite who want a one world government. Look at the signs....

Obama to sue Arizona over SB 1070.

Obama refuses to secure border unless we grant amnesty to all the current illegals????

This has been a long time in the making. Watch these two videos that were on MAINSTREAM news 5 years ago.

YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION

YouTube - North American Union by 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 06:14 AM

344 posts, read 462,309 times
So?

Old 06-25-2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purger View Post
So?
You live in Croatia and have a useless response, so why respond at all?

Old 06-25-2010, 06:42 AM

364 posts, read 244,206 times
mexico needs to wake up
or tha usa will own mor of it
mexico is rippin itself apart
cause of its drug wars
an might want usa help
like soldiers and cops

Old 06-25-2010, 07:03 AM

344 posts, read 462,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
You live in Croatia and have a useless response, so why respond at all?
The response was not useless, it was a short way of asking why are you against Canada and Mexico joining the Unites States of America?

Old 06-25-2010, 07:17 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
The response was not useless, it was a short way of asking why are you against Canada and Mexico joining the Unites States of America?
Because this isn't Europe, you don't understand that Canada and Mexico have NOTHING in common with the US, the only thing that we have similar with Canada is the English language and even that we can't agree on

Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Are you freaking kidding me or what??? I might get a little backlash on this, but Canada and the USA merging would not kill the USA. I would not want it, but at least Canada is a prosperous civilized nation. However, Mexico is a third world trash country that would bring down both the entire USA and Canada if there was a merger. Does that make more sense?

Old 06-25-2010, 08:19 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
That is the plan Stan. The globalists have no use at all for middle class America - they despise the middle class except for the consumerism they hope to wring from us.

There are big profits in having the cheapest possible labor. They aren't about long-term good for any of the countries involved, they're out to raid them all any way they can.

That is one of the biggest reasons for the wide open borders. Plus that was one of the deals made to secure NAFTA - in order to have Mexico agree to chain stores and banks going up all throughout Mexico such as the Walmarts, and have globalist farms drive out the Mexican farmer, the USA agreed to take in as many displaced campesinos as they could send.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:32 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Are you freaking kidding me or what??? I might get a little backlash on this, but Canada and the USA merging would not kill the USA. I would not want it, but at least Canada is a prosperous civilized nation. However, Mexico is a third world trash country that would bring down both the entire USA and Canada if there was a merger. Does that make more sense?
Are you kidding? Canada is almost as liberal as Europe, which is a bad thing! They don't believe in the same rights as we do, their Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not resemble the Constitution

Old 06-25-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Are you kidding? Canada is almost as liberal as Europe, which is a bad thing! They don't believe in the same rights as we do, their Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not resemble the Constitution
Reread what I said. I would not want a merger with EITHER Canada or Mexico, but if I had to chose, Canada would be the lesser of two evils, wouldn't you agree? Hopefully we can remain sovereign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration