U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-26-2010, 10:59 AM
 
Location: Arizona High Desert
4,636 posts, read 4,946,459 times
Reputation: 2736

Advertisements

I am LIBERAL...my friends are liberal for the most part, and we do NOT support illegal immigration. We do not support blanket amnesty. We do not have bleeding hearts.

 
Old 06-26-2010, 11:05 AM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,106,910 times
Reputation: 11576
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I was wondering how long it would take before you stopped using the illegal immigration bandwagon as your front and let your real racist, anti-Hispanic agenda show. So obvious it bears repeating for all to see.

Quoted by Chicagonut
Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind

Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind

Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind
Was wondering how long it was gonna take for the race card to show up And by the way, he is right, and I'm Hispanic but I'm not ethnocentric. So what I'm a racist now too am I?
 
Old 06-26-2010, 04:05 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I was wondering how long it would take before you stopped using the illegal immigration bandwagon as your front and let your real racist, anti-Hispanic agenda show. So obvious it bears repeating for all to see.

Quoted by Chicagonut
Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind

Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind

Hispanic types who want to fill this country up with their ethnic type and take control of this country politically, culturally and numerically. They are the most dangerous kind
So it is racist to point out that there are some Hispanics who hold the above agenda? Are you denying the truth of that? I didn't say that all Hispanics were like that.
 
Old 06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
 
364 posts, read 184,317 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Was wondering how long it was gonna take for the race card to show up And by the way, he is right, and I'm Hispanic but I'm not ethnocentric. So what I'm a racist now too am I?
la raza thinks hispanics who
are agains ilegal imigration
are coconuts
brown inside white outside
 
Old 06-26-2010, 09:59 PM
 
25,060 posts, read 22,106,910 times
Reputation: 11576
well good I'm proud to be a coconut if it means that's what's best for my country
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:36 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
la raza thinks hispanics who
are agains ilegal imigration
are coconuts
brown inside white outside
Where does it state that in any literature or press releases that the La Raza Unida has published?

There are lies, and then there are Damn Lies.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 05:42 AM
 
20,979 posts, read 15,614,915 times
Reputation: 10270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveycrockettino View Post
It's not just Liberals who support more open immigration.
Just 1 year ago, more than 60% of Republicans supported Amnesty!
It's not always a "conservative-liberal" thing, but you people who are closed-minded typically cannot grasp that.

Why no talk about a border fence on Canada? Why no talk about ending student visas and other work visas that are abused by other illegal immigrants? It's always about the border with Mexico.

Plus, we are all descended from immigrants, most of whom came over before there were these laws in place. The current immigration laws have only been in place for a lifetime, our grandparents did not have these kinds of regulations.

If we had fully open immigration with a requirement that all immigrants submit to certain testing (including DNA and fingerprinting), it would make us a lot safer than our current situation.
#1) Because it's like triage....you repair the worst wounds first.

#2) Because it wasn't ILLEGAL then.

Get the facts and get back to me.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 06:36 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Where does it state that in any literature or press releases that the La Raza Unida has published?

There are lies, and then there are Damn Lies.
The term "la raza" is used sometimes to refer to Hispanics in general not just the organized NCLR group. I have read on predominantly Hispanic based websites whereby Hispanics who are for the rule of law rather than being an advocate for illegal aliens are called "coconuts" and vendidos".
 
Old 06-27-2010, 06:42 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The term "la raza" is used sometimes to refer to Hispanics in general not just the organized NCLR group. I have read on predominantly Hispanic based websites whereby Hispanics who are for the rule of law rather than being an advocate for illegal aliens are called "coconuts" and vendidos".
now your playing stupid...La Raza is not hispanics. La Raza is an organization, and you dont know what robert meant. speak for yourself. better yet, dont.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 06:54 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
now your playing stupid...La Raza is not hispanics. La Raza is an organization, and you dont know what robert meant. speak for yourself. better yet, dont.
How can I be playing stupid when I have read such comments (coconut and vendido) in Hispanic websites? No, I don't know for sure if Robert meant "la raza" in reference to Hispanics in general or the organization NCLR but I was just telling you that many people do refer to Hispanics in general as "la raza". I see when the truth smarts it makes you start telling people in here what they can and cannot say in here. Sorry, but you're not a moderator so I won't be following your commands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top