U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 PM

953 posts, read 741,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonaldsman View Post
You see, this is how White people stole Texas - Texas statehood was preceded by the influx of large numbers of illegal immigrants from the U.S., mostly from the south. Before long, the illegal U.S. immigrants in Texas outnumbered Mexcans 10-1 and were able to take over governance of Texas. Now reconquista means that us Mexicans will be able to do the same thing in Arizona and other southwest states as their numbers grow and surpass the numbers of U.S. citizens. The only difference, as I see it, is that Texas had never been a part of the U.S. in the first place while Arizona historically was definitely part of Mexico. With larger and larger numbers, the Mexican-Americans can gain political power in Arizona and, in time, overturn SB1070 civilly and legally. A valuable lesson they learned from the original illegal immigrants (U.S. citizens settling in Texas.) If you're not careful, this American imperialism thing can turn around and bite you in the butt, huh.

Mexicans are just taking back what is rightfully ours.

If this were even remotely true, they wouldn't be here in the US---they would be confronting and "taking back" from their own corrupt "leaders" and Governances.

The true solution to their problems will never be found here.

Too many of our Southern neighbors bite the hand that assists them, and lick the boots which kick them.

Thus, they earn only the contempt and disdain deserved of those who will not stand, demand, and fight for their own dignity, liberty and opportunity.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:16 PM

3,800 posts, read 3,429,050 times
Wasn't the Native American people of Mexico nearly wiped out by the Spainards?

Old 06-27-2010, 10:24 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,106,910 times
Quote:
They stole the Southwest from Mexico, in addition to that, white people are responsible for -

- The most brutal war on earth (WWII)
- The holocaust
- The holodomor
- Slavery
- Native American genocide
- Colonization of Africa/India (which practically destroyed nations)

I can go on and on.

Us Mexicans are taking this land back, whether you like it or not. Obama has already given us back some of Arizona - soon it will be official.

The SB1070 bill is worthless because Obama will grant us "illegals" amnesty and we will just move back there (I am not from Arizona - I am from California, but I cannot wait to see people of AZ's faces when they see the illegals come right back after amnesty ).

It's time to swap the WASPs like the bugs they are.
Read my PM, from one Hispanic "brother" to another

Old 06-27-2010, 10:28 PM

2,847 posts, read 1,850,347 times
no brain no pain

Old 06-27-2010, 11:57 PM

2,721 posts, read 3,637,713 times
Quote:
There are more American gangs anyways. Crips, Bloods, Aryan Brotherhood, goes on and on.

Why do you point out Mexicans?

Blacks commit the vast majority of murders in the USA (even though they make up even less of the pop. than Mexicans). What do you think about that?
This simply isn't true. The Mexican drug cartels commit far more murders than any American gangs.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:10 AM

3 posts, read 4,319 times
Quote:
If that's true, then why is what I posted the truth? If I was doing that, then I would've just said "whites are responsible for all the ills in the world omg!!" Nope - I just pointed out actual occurrences of whites discriminating against minorities.

My question is why are whites so mad now that brown people are going to surpass them?
Im WHITE and Im not mad at anything or anyone....except sin. I love everyone, married a Mexican once

Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 AM

894 posts, read 949,782 times
The US didn't steal anything from Mexico. We bought it. Mexico received $18,250,000 (which would be $453,021,154 today) for AZ, CA and NM.

If "illegals" want AZ, CA, and NM back then Mexico can kindly pony up the money it was originally paid plus appreciation value of the land as it's more developed now than at the time of purchase.

There's no way Mexico should take the money for the land and then expect the land to just be handed over.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:49 AM

3,071 posts, read 7,443,271 times
Scram Troll.....and your mama also..lol

Old 06-28-2010, 12:51 AM

25,060 posts, read 22,106,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
The US didn't steal anything from Mexico. We bought it. Mexico received $18,250,000 (which would be $453,021,154 today) for AZ, CA and NM.

If "illegals" want AZ, CA, and NM back then Mexico can kindly pony up the money it was originally paid plus appreciation value of the land as it's more developed now than at the time of purchase.

There's no way Mexico should take the money for the land and then expect the land to just be handed over.
Shhhh the Mexicans don't like to hear accurate historical facts when it comes to the Southwest

Old 06-28-2010, 12:57 AM

894 posts, read 949,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Shhhh the Mexicans don't like to hear accurate historical facts when it comes to the Southwest
@LOL. Yeah, so I hear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration