U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 PM
 
5 posts, read 7,168 times
Reputation: 13

Advertisements

They stole the Southwest from Mexico, in addition to that, white people are responsible for -

- The most brutal war on earth (WWII)
- The holocaust
- The holodomor
- Slavery
- Native American genocide
- Colonization of Africa/India (which practically destroyed nations)

I can go on and on.

Us Mexicans are taking this land back, whether you like it or not. Obama has already given us back some of Arizona - soon it will be official.

The SB1070 bill is worthless because Obama will grant us "illegals" amnesty and we will just move back there (I am not from Arizona - I am from California, but I cannot wait to see people of AZ's faces when they see the illegals come right back after amnesty ).

It's time to swap the WASPs like the bugs they are.

 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Reputation: 6517
Slavery? I believe every race on earth has indulged in slavery to some degree. I am pretty sure those donkey shows in Mexico are not exactly a role model for civilized society.
The holocaust. Nanking China 300,000 raped and murdered. So this behavior is clearly not a white only issue.
WWII. I could be wrong but wasn't Asia involved in this? Japan seemed hell bent on the conquest of Asia. Those they conquered didn't exactly feel liberated.
Colonization of India and Africa. That was Europes deal, not ours.
We own the Native American issue. How long ago was that again? Last year?
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM
 
5 posts, read 7,168 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Slavery? I believe every race on earth has indulged in slavery to some degree.
None were even close to the degree of the Transatlantic Slave Trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I am pretty sure those donkey shows in Mexico are not exactly a role model for civilized society.
Mexico is a civilized society, on the other hand,Anglo-America is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The holocaust. Nanking China 300,000 raped and murdered. So this behavior is clearly not a white only issue.
300,000 people is nowhere near 11 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
WWII. I could be wrong but wasn't Asia involved in this? Japan seemed hell bent on the conquest of Asia. Those they conquered didn't exactly feel liberated.
Asia was a small player, but it was mostly Europe and that's where most of the deaths were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Colonization of India and Africa. That was Europes deal, not ours.
We own the Native American issue. How long ago was that again? Last year?
You white people have put down us "minorities" long enough - now you are scared we are surpassing you. Tough luck.

You guys committed genocide on the Native Americans - that is not forgotten.

Not at all.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:32 PM
 
Location: Arizona
12,737 posts, read 7,358,118 times
Reputation: 6704
I think the Original Post is a troll post designed to provide a platform for the anti illegal crowd. JMHO
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:34 PM
 
5 posts, read 7,168 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think the Original Post is a troll post designed to provide a platform for the anti illegal crowd. JMHO
If that's true, then why is what I posted the truth? If I was doing that, then I would've just said "whites are responsible for all the ills in the world omg!!" Nope - I just pointed out actual occurrences of whites discriminating against minorities.

My question is why are whites so mad now that brown people are going to surpass them?
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 PM
 
2,721 posts, read 3,638,461 times
Reputation: 1290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonaldsman View Post
They stole the Southwest from Mexico, in addition to that, white people are responsible for -

- The most brutal war on earth (WWII)
- The holocaust
- The holodomor
- Slavery
- Native American genocide
- Colonization of Africa/India (which practically destroyed nations)

I can go on and on.

Us Mexicans are taking this land back, whether you like it or not. Obama has already given us back some of Arizona - soon it will be official.

The SB1070 bill is worthless because Obama will grant us "illegals" amnesty and we will just move back there (I am not from Arizona - I am from California, but I cannot wait to see people of AZ's faces when they see the illegals come right back after amnesty ).

It's time to swap the WASPs like the bugs they are.
Mexicans stole the southwest from water buffalo. Maybe we should give it back to the water buffalo.

Troll post =) LOL
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:37 PM
 
2,721 posts, read 3,638,461 times
Reputation: 1290
We shouldn't let illegals over here because of all the gangs in Mexico. They are dangerous. Lets build an electric underground fence.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:40 PM
 
Location: City of Central
1,845 posts, read 3,561,828 times
Reputation: 949
Report trolls .
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:41 PM
 
5 posts, read 7,168 times
Reputation: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
Mexicans stole the southwest from water buffalo. Maybe we should give it back to the water buffalo.

Troll post =) LOL
You see, this is how White people stole Texas - Texas statehood was preceded by the influx of large numbers of illegal immigrants from the U.S., mostly from the south. Before long, the illegal U.S. immigrants in Texas outnumbered Mexcans 10-1 and were able to take over governance of Texas. Now reconquista means that us Mexicans will be able to do the same thing in Arizona and other southwest states as their numbers grow and surpass the numbers of U.S. citizens. The only difference, as I see it, is that Texas had never been a part of the U.S. in the first place while Arizona historically was definitely part of Mexico. With larger and larger numbers, the Mexican-Americans can gain political power in Arizona and, in time, overturn SB1070 civilly and legally. A valuable lesson they learned from the original illegal immigrants (U.S. citizens settling in Texas.) If you're not careful, this American imperialism thing can turn around and bite you in the butt, huh.

Mexicans are just taking back what is rightfully ours.
 
Old 06-27-2010, 08:41 PM
 
364 posts, read 184,416 times
Reputation: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhounit View Post
Report trolls .
yep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top