U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 02:05 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,162,024 times

Advertisements

If the US Government trained and Licensed Bounty Hunters to search out and Apprehend Illegal Aliens as Foreign Invaders and suspended restrictions and regulations invoved in this it would put a lot of Americans back to work and more economically deal with this problem.

Also a period of time would be allowed for Illegals to voluntarily leave.
Afterwards all property and assets would be seized and forfeited to pay for Deportation costs, Their Homelands would also be assessed fees for their removal.

Criminals who choose to violate US Sovereignity and willfully break US Laws by Illegally being here should have their imaginary rights rescinded.

These people have no respect for the US or it's Laws. BTW we already have a path toward citizenship, these criminals chose to ignore it.

Proccessing time should also be limited, since they are not US Citizens or here Legally they don't have the rights of an US Citizen/Green Card holder.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,086,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
If the US Government trained and Licensed Bounty Hunters to search out and Apprehend Illegal Aliens as Foreign Invaders and suspended restrictions and regulations invoved in this it would put a lot of Americans back to work and more economically deal with this problem.

Afterwards all property and assets would be seized and forfeited to pay for Deportation costs, Their Homelands would also be assessed fees for their removal.

Criminals who choose to violate US Sovereignity and willfully break US Laws by Illegally being here should have their imaginary rights rescinded.

These people have no respect for the US or it's Laws. BTW we already have a path toward citizenship, these criminals chose to ignore it.

Proccessing time should also be limited, since they are not US Citizens or here Legally they don't have the rights of an US Citizen/Green Card holder.
Quote:

Didn't someone try this in 1939?

Please explain which US law allows forfeitture and siezure of a person's property and assets based on their immigration status?

I remind you, that even if a person is deported to back to their home country; Under US law, they are allowed as foriegners, to own US property and have US bank accounts.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:22 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post

Please explain which US law allows forfeitture and siezure of a person's property and assets based on their immigration status?

I remind you, that even if a person is deported to back to their home country; Under US law, they are allowed as foriegners, to own US property and have US bank accounts.

US law should allow forfeitture and siezure of a person's property and assets based on their immigration status. We do it for drug dealers who have earned their money illegally. We should do it to crimmigrants because they are also earning their money illegally.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
US law should allow forfeitture and siezure of a person's property and assets based on their immigration status. We do it for drug dealers who have earned their money illegally. We should do it to crimmigrants because they are also earning their money illegally.

crimmigrants? You really expect people to take your posts seriously when words like crimmigrants are used?

Old 06-30-2010, 11:27 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,162,024 times
Quote:

ILLEGAL CRIMINAL Status....Violating Immigration Laws, Employment Eligibility Laws, document Fraud, Identity theft and a host of other Illegal activities should be grounds for forfeiture.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:56 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,860,628 times
Quote:
crimmigrants? You really expect people to take your posts seriously when words like crimmigrants are used?
Take it any way you like. I could not care less.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:59 AM

13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times
Heck yeah! But only with signs "wanted Alive" - $100.00 CASH each !!!! (I'd like 500 but I'll take 100) NO TAXES DEDUCTED!!!!

But I'd shoot me one if they tried to kill me first!!!! Do you know that would be the best way to clear out this country!!!!

Holy crap I'd quit my job!!!!!!!

Set up a waystation in Riverside County somewhere - Hell!!! I'd Quit my job today!!!

Yeee-hah!!! Talk about the return of the Wild Wild West!!!!

It would be CHEAPER to get out 30,000,000 illegals for 100 bucks a person (that's 3,000,000,000 - WAYYY LESS THAN WHAT WE'RE PAYING TO KEEP THEM HERE!!! AND SOMEONE COULD GET STINKIN RICH FROM THIS!!!!)

Last edited by LuckyGem; 06-30-2010 at 12:11 PM..

Old 06-30-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Take it any way you like. I could not care less.
using ridiculous non words like crimigrats shows you dont.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:15 PM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
Quote:
using ridiculous non words like crimigrats shows you dont.
and using nonsensical terms like "undocumented immigrants" shows what?

Old 06-30-2010, 12:28 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,136,339 times
I think it is a great idea that could help the unemployed earn some $$$ as bounty hunters. Maybe start a reality show for Dog and clan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or