Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 09:10 AM

537 posts, read 438,284 times

Advertisements

Would or could you shoot another human being? I am talking about if and when this country erupts into an all out race and civil war. Do you think it will happen? If not, why don't you think it will happen? Don't you think the American citizens are tired of the invasion of the illegals into our country? Do you think that the illegals will leave the country when the shooting starts or what?

Old 09-07-2007, 09:27 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,627,357 times
Yes I could if I had too. But I am not sure Americans have the guts to stand up for themselves. They are going to vote another lying idiot into office instead of someone that will actually do something which says it all.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:51 AM

791 posts, read 2,216,955 times
I don't think the American electorate has voted anyone into Prez who "will actually do something which says it all" since Eisenhower. What really were you looking for?

I don't think immigration of Mexicans is going to set off "an all out race and civil war", but I would ask, Can you (or anyone else) tell the difference between a Mexican and an Arab? On the border? At midnite? With nite vision goggles?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:15 AM

And I would ask you, Who cares? If they are crossing our border illegally then they deserve to whatever punishment we dole out to them. It matters not if they are Arab or Mexican. Think about that and stop trying to bring up scenarios that make so sense or difference at all.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:32 AM

791 posts, read 2,216,955 times
Quote:
Who cares? If they are crossing our border illegally then they deserve to whatever punishment we dole out to them.
Okay, whatever you say, Prophet Master of the Lynch Mob. I don't think the Arab border crossers are looking for migrant work, more like a place to hide out for a while. Not that it makes any difference.....

Old 09-07-2007, 08:49 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,484,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Would or could you shoot another human being? I am talking about if and when this country erupts into an all out race and civil war. Do you think it will happen? If not, why don't you think it will happen? Don't you think the American citizens are tired of the invasion of the illegals into our country? Do you think that the illegals will leave the country when the shooting starts or what?
YES yes YES Anytime it is needed

Old 09-07-2007, 08:57 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,460,199 times
If my family was in danger, yes I believe I could shot someone. As it is now I can barely squash a bug because it grosses me out.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:11 PM

592 posts, read 2,803,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Pretty loaded and disheveled question. Separate your subjects. I would have no problem defending my property, my family, another's life, or property. Period. It really is a simple question that you've added some other intricacies to.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaneyland View Post
Pretty loaded and disheveled question. Separate your subjects. I would have no problem defending my property, my family, another's life, or property. Period. It really is a simple question that you've added some other intricacies to.
There is nothing wrong with my subject since it all has to do with illegals. It was not a dishelved question except by those that didn't want to answer the question and decided it would be safer to find fault with the opening post. That is one thing I laugh at within this forum. People that have nothing to debate or say have to bring up the spelling or English usage. No big deal but it would be easier for you to just not answer and move along since all you wanted was to start trouble.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:38 AM

42 posts, read 92,815 times
In a heartbeat! And the more I see what's happening to the US, the time for shooting may not be too far off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration